Author Topic: two girls one cup  (Read 7762 times)

It does not beat SWAP. Nothing beats SWAP. Nothing.

You'll never trick me into watching that. I've seen those youtube reaction videos.......
They act like I would if I saw someone get ripped in half with all the blood and organs dri-
Oh dang..... I just visualized it.....
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 07:31:45 PM by Rellow »

posting pictures, pic links, vid links, etc. will most likly get you a looooong ban

You'll never trick me into watching that. I've seen those youtube reaction videos.......
They act like I would if I saw someone get ripped in half with all the blood and organs dri-
Oh dang..... I just visualized it.....
HMM im curious ill watch a reaction video xP

Posting the description of SWAP could get you banned.

Recently saw a reaction video of SWAP. Those people freaked worse than in the 2 girls 1 cup reaction videos.
Conclusion: Don't watch unless you want emotional scars. I swear those people are going to have a few nightmares revolving around that. (Note: I didn't watch SWAP. But it seemed really bad the way they acted.)

It was boring, I've seen better.

I think you mean worse. The way you said it makes it sound like you enjoy this kind of stuff.

No, being around the internet for extended periods of time means you get exposed to this kind of stuff lots. It changes your views on what's bad and what isn't.

Recently saw a reaction video of SWAP. Those people freaked worse than in the 2 girls 1 cup reaction videos.
Conclusion: Don't watch unless you want emotional scars. I swear those people are going to have a few nightmares revolving around that. (Note: I didn't watch SWAP. But it seemed really bad the way they acted.)
Only 2 people have been able to watch SWAP completely, those people are the Creator, and a reviewer. The review grade was negative infinite.

Shouldn't this be in the Off-Topic section? I don't see anyone working together in this topic so it shouldn't be in community projects.

We're working together to discuss it.

Google it. I dare you.