Author Topic: Is it possible to increase the total amount of datablocks my server can have?  (Read 590 times)

Is it possible to increase the total amount of datablocks my server can have? If so ho can I increase it, what do I need to do?

No.

If you've reached the limit, then you have a ridiculously large amount of add-ons enabled.

If you've reached the limit, then you have a ridiculously large amount of add-ons enabled.
This; the limit was just recently raised from ~4096 to 8 thousand (i presume 8192), which should be plenty for even loads of brick packs, multiple weapon packs, etc.

This; the limit was just recently raised from ~4096 to 8 thousand (i presume 8192), which should be plenty for even loads of brick packs, multiple weapon packs, etc.
For future reference, a brick pack takes significantly less datablocks than a weapon or vehicle pack. Typically a brick is 1 datablock, unless special circumstances arise. A weapon is probably 7 on average. Less if efficient, potentially more depending on it's function.