Author Topic: Brickitect & Serings harass chewer  (Read 31208 times)

Taboo is now ban on sight from the forums.  Report future accounts.  Do not engage.
I WILL loving SIG THIS stuff.

Welp, nope.  It wouldn't fit.

...you could just screencap it, the quote text uses up a lot of characters in a sig

why, its really not funny or anything special

alright come on stop rubbing the salt in his wounds

you're still not off the hook brick, don't go celebrating now. if anything this is proof you are venemous

see you later space cowboy.

taboo was an argumentative guy, sure, but he did a lot of cool stuff for me, so i can't in good conscience join this angry mob.

so what is everyone getting angry at taboo for again

so what is everyone getting angry at taboo for again
being taboo

well
now that taboo is BoS and caribou hasn't come back yet (afaik), who can i count on now for long and pointless arguments that are still fun to read?

Taboo is now ban on sight from the forums.  Report future accounts.  Do not engage.

This is probably one of the top 10 events of the year so far.

Taboo is now ban on sight from the forums.  Report future accounts.  Do not engage.
Normally I'd bring out the usual Ding Dong, The Witch Is Dead clip, but this calls for something special

This is probably one of the top 10 events of the year so far.
Yeah. Taboo was like the only person on this forum that I seriously disliked. And now he's gone. :)

ouch

well
now that taboo is BoS and caribou hasn't come back yet (afaik), who can i count on now for long and pointless arguments that are still fun to read?
probably nightfox again to bring up his post count