Brickitect & Serings harass chewer

Author Topic: Brickitect & Serings harass chewer  (Read 31270 times)

brickitect was a rooster here but hooly forgetin rooster funeral serings acts like a loving complete handicap

also why did they get so mad that he told them they couldn't drive on a red light? do these friends even know how to drive

i built off the grid by accident and they wanded my build without notice or saying that the grid was nessicary
then after i left with my house still WIP i came back and it was deleted with the reason "i didn't like it"

/support

I've seen serings before ingame, he's genuinely a terrible person

giving him admin ever is ill-advised
He really can be, I am not gonna lie.
However I was just in serings' car and he went into the car wash and "left it early" which started all the commotion with chewer.

However the other event I was not aware of, hence my inactivity at that moment.

Chewer was really making me upset, and I was aware that he had autism, but I wasn't completely aware about how bad it was.  I will be more observant in the future about these players and do my best to reason with them and understand them better. 

I learned from this ordeal and I will correct myself in the future to prevent this from happening again.

I admit, I lost my cool in this ordeal.

It is remarkably hilarious that the guy who can build nothing but "standard suburban home" tries to criticise people as choosing bad theming.
Also, people criticise his builds plenty, he just completely ignores them.
I never seem to notice.
Most likely when they criticize is when I am busy building.  When I am, I completely forget about the chat and hardly pay any attention to it.

I will try to correct this.

Atleast enn doesnt have an ego the size of the titanic.

Wow, that's a good one.  Made my day.

I am not sure how big Serings' ego is, and I try my best to not raise my own.
I honestly cannot remember the last time I said "Eeeehhhehehehe I am a great buildr huehuehue".  Nowadays I try not to say those sort of things.  People say to me "He's the best" and I now reply with: "I'm certaintly NOT the best, Blur, Dimitry, Bones4, and a bunch of others are much better than myself."

Chewer is an extremely annoying person and I'm about 90% sure he has a mental handicap or something. I don't see a problem here.

Chewer is an extremely annoying person and I'm about 90% sure he has a mental handicap or something. I don't see a problem here.
so basically annoying people who are mentally ill=good

so basically annoying people who are mentally ill=good
No, just from previous encounters I'm actually glad to an extent that he was "harassed". It fuels the flame in my evil heart.

i would take 100 chewers over 1 cavik

i was going to say something about how i found it super weird that people keep jumping to targeting complete third parties in this thread but no, alt's right, cavik's dumb

i would take 100 chewers over 1 cavik
You'd be doing the world a favor considering I can take care of myself. Chewer on the other hand.. I hope you have a lot of diapers.

how can i be sure i can leave you in your room without you torrenting something and overfeeding your pet fish because it fuels your evil heart though

I don't see a problem here.

Oh right and to clarify this part, I only condoned what they did to chewer. The other stuff was pretty absurd.

Does Chewer have autism? Or did you guys presume he has autism because of his bad grammar?

It doesn't even matter. The only thing I see in the pictures is chewer being annoying, so he should have been kicked in the first place.

iirc chewer is 7 - 10 years old.