Author Topic: How I blockland away from home  (Read 3427 times)

This is how you play vidya games, granted my picture isn't blockland, but I could have if I wanted to

First class @ 30,000 feet

I don't know what your parents told you, but that's economy seating if I've ever seen it.

I don't know what your parents told you, but that's economy seating if I've ever seen it.

Small flight from MSP to Memphis as well as an annoyingly old plane

-snip-

Surprised at how well this Surface 3 runs blockland.

I was playing on Gyt's server at around 60 fps with shaders off.
Now that's how you Blockland

I always flew in economy and that's not it. You can tell he has room for his legs.

I always flew in economy and that's not it. You can tell he has room for his legs.
yeah but you live in south america

that's economy seating to the first world dude

Welcome to first world transportation.

This is how you play vidya games, granted my picture isn't blockland, but I could have if I wanted to

First class @ 30,000 feet

Nice! Do you feel like the keyboard is worth it?
Can it run shaders
yes actually it can. Single player with no bricks around 60 fps. Once there's a build that drops drastically, but it can do it.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 01:06:13 PM by Georges »

Nice! Do you feel like the keyboard is worth it?

Yes I loved it up until my Surface Pro started having RAM failure problems, so yeah it's worth it until you have a 140 dollar keyboard and a paper weight tablet to connect it to.

Yes I loved it up until my Surface Pro started having RAM failure problems, so yeah it's worth it until you have a 140 dollar keyboard and a paper weight tablet to connect it to.
I've seen the keyboard for < $90 on a regular basis on EBay new so it'd be a $90 paperweight. :P

But yeah, I hadn't thought about that. :/