there is a weaboo festival in my town

Author Topic: there is a weaboo festival in my town  (Read 4903 times)

so there is this thing called Japan Fest and it's currently going on in greece, people who are clearly not japanese are walking around my town wearing anime costumes and speaking in japanese, it's a bona fide weaboo fest and i really really really do not like it.

pictures i got from tv:

in a previous interview they had a weeb run down what happens in this festival, there are shops that sell 'traditional' japanese clothing, the mango and the animu is sold there, but there is also an anime 'treasure hunt' where the winner gets rewards, the rewards are probably a thousand body pillows or something.

god help me
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 05:44:25 AM by Zharthon »

i presume that conventions are rare in your country?

What's wrong with body pillows?!

i presume that conventions are rare in your country?

no, its probably that i don't like having to hear people yell in japanese just outside my house every 5 seconds just because of this festival

What's wrong with body pillows?!

many things

« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 06:08:50 AM by Zharthon »

brb going to greece
fukkin weeaboos

WE HAVE TO TAKE THE WEEABOOS
AND PUT THEM IN JAPAN
then bomb it, again, with nukes.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 06:53:40 AM by HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION »

I will always feel bad for the people who live near convention centres or the like. This is definitely one big blessing of living in a relatively nothing suburb, I'll probably never have to deal with anything like this.

do they sell gunpla for little to no money

do they sell gunpla for little to no money

apparently there is an anime store where you can buy anything anime related, so chances are yeah.

apparently there is an anime store where you can buy anything anime related, so chances are yeah.
im on my way