Author Topic: Is there a good website where I can create a portofolio thing?  (Read 551 times)

/title
It's for school so I have a place online where I can manage all my stuff I made in PS and AI 'n stuff.

imgur
I litteraly have a ton of images on imgur and I only use it for hostng my images I can later use on this
Also I want something organized

i use behance

you need an adobe id, but the actual portfolio is 100% free and from what i can tell you can upload as much as you want. has lots of cool tools to make your uploads look neat and organized. its also a cool way to gain a little exposure

i use behance

you need an adobe id, but the actual portfolio is 100% free and from what i can tell you can upload as much as you want. has lots of cool tools to make your uploads look neat and organized. its also a cool way to gain a little exposure
Ay thanks, I'll try it out.
But do you actually need an adobe ID that has a subscription to CC or any adobe products? Because I don't have one with any adobe products and at school we use the subscription from school.

Ay thanks, I'll try it out.
But do you actually need an adobe ID that has a subscription to CC or any adobe products? Because I don't have one with any adobe products and at school we use the subscription from school.
nope. just an adobe login. nothing needs to be registered or anything like that. it should be a completely free process

nope. just an adobe login. nothing needs to be registered or anything like that. it should be a completely free process
Ay thanks. I'll leave it open if I need help or if someones knows something better or whatever.