Author Topic: Community Apology  (Read 7590 times)

are these the only two words you know?
Stop with this pointless argument, he admitted he made a mistake so back off.

are these the only two words you know?
he made a mistake and you won't let it go
quit it and focus on the topic at hand

Stop with this pointless argument, he admitted he made a mistake so back off.
he admitted to mistaking the OP for someone else, which isn't that bad on its own
but he hasn't said anything about the real issue
s t o p  r e a c h i n g
can't you say anything meaningful? like, at least make an attempt to justify the fact that you tried to insult someone who isn't even here, because you couldn't take a couple of minutes to actually find out who made the thread?

he admitted to mistaking the OP for someone else, which isn't that bad on its own
but he hasn't said anything about the real issuecan't you say anything meaningful? like, at least make an attempt to justify the fact that you tried to insult someone who isn't even here, because you couldn't take a couple of minutes to actually find out who made the thread?
can you not derail the thread?

foxscotch was taboo all along

why would you go and check for the name of the op if you already thought you knew it

but he hasn't said anything about the real issuecan't you say anything meaningful? like, at least make an attempt to justify the fact that you tried to insult someone who isn't even here, because you couldn't take a couple of minutes to actually find out who made the thread?
what is so hard for you to understand that when your friend says something, especially a well respected and trusted friend, that you would believe what he said?
are you arguing just to argue or something?

but he hasn't said anything about the real issue
what even IS the real issue
can't you say anything meaningful? like, at least make an attempt to justify the fact that you tried to insult someone who isn't even here, because you couldn't take a couple of minutes to actually find out who made the thread?
if you keep reaching like this you're gonna hurt yourself

Just a thing for you guys.

the image works fine for me, try refreshing a couple times

unless you mean something else idk

nvm it loads now i have no idea what the issue was