toby

Author Topic: toby  (Read 4277 times)

The face of true evil

You're being haunted, call Luigi

TOBY FLENDERSON......

I can image a brick spammer planting this all over the place XD

MY ROCK LIVES ON
i still don't know why

I remember the early days of Toby. He has changed a lot but in a way stayed the same. I used to want a Toby in my life as well but later decided it's just too much for me to deal with right now. Good luck on your adventures with Toby!
i thought about makin key chains if i do ill send u one

I'm having a problem, I can't spawn Toby, he won't appear in the vehicle list, help?

I'm having a problem, I can't spawn Toby, he won't appear in the vehicle list, help?
do you have uxies regular rock installed as well? my version isnt the best optimized so i dont see it working with both versions installed

if that isnt the issue, try using this link instead:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c1swkyaxaee8erv/Vehicle_Rock.zip?dl=0

also: it does not show up in the addons list as "toby" but simply as "rock"

yeah i noticed that; if you have both vehicle rock AND toby enabled people won't be able to join your server. toby is listed as "Rock" as it outright replaces the vehicle_rock.

yeah i noticed that; if you have both vehicle rock AND toby enabled people won't be able to join your server. toby is listed as "Rock" as it outright replaces the vehicle_rock.
if i was more experienced in addon making id try to fix this, but this is honestly the first addon ive made in nearly 3yrs and i dont have the desire to fix it since it works perfectly for me so if anyone else srsly wants to look into it be my guest

there's no butt.
needs butt.
come back when butt.