0 (0%)
Toybox
1 (33.3%)
Ascend
0 (0%)
Subway
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Yoke's Project Showcase (Links)  (Read 4608 times)

A basic construction site. The map itself is large in size. It consists of shipment crates, a crane, hidden areas, along with the present randomizers that are included in BountyHunter! II. In order to load and use this map properly without any faults, please download the required add-ons list and download everything that is included. If you wish to modify the present randomizers, please make sure that you know exactly what you're doing before fooling around with the event code(s).

Credits:
Conan, Xenos_the_Red, Bushido, Yoke
Whenever there is a map update, please make sure to re-download and install!

« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 10:19:42 PM by Suna »

I played on the first map with that CS:GO player datablock. It was a lot of fun. The only thing I didn't like was that crouching with that player datablock was useless.
Still was a lot of fun and fast paced game play :)

holy stuff its a fantasy warehouse
i call dibs on the shipping crate crane!

I played on the first map with that CS:GO player datablock. It was a lot of fun. The only thing I didn't like was that crouching with that player datablock was useless.
Still was a lot of fun and fast paced game play :)

Yeah, I think that I might just use that map as some kind of horror server or maybe a custom zombie gamemode.

holy stuff its a fantasy warehouse
i call dibs on the shipping crate crane!

I/we are actually developing that as a new map for our new gamemode BountyHunter! II that will be ready soon.
If you'd like, you can check that out here.

-cut-
Edit: I love all of these maps. C:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 03:23:27 PM by Dragonoid.Slayer »

Can I suggest that you style the topic a bit differently? Mabey labeling each topic as you show pictures?

probably should talk to him over PM about that, not here.

Can I suggest that you style the topic a bit differently? Mabey labeling each topic as you show pictures?

How did you re-size the images like that, side by side? I've been trying to figure out how to do that for the longest.

How did you re-size the images like that, side by side? I've been trying to figure out how to do that for the longest.
just assume most user's monitors have a max width of 1000 pixels

>> [img width=400 ]http://img1[/img] [img width=400 ]http://img2[/img]

you can also use tables which autoresize columns and rows and evenly distribute the images based on the table's contents. Talk to me over steam if you need some examples.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 03:35:34 PM by Conan »

These are great. I didn't like the castle itself too much mainly because of the lack of color variation but the build itself is very very nice. Same with the other ones. The Supply area build is very very good.

I'll just take my climax and leave it here.

Good Work! I'm still trying to make the player type with customization ability..

Wow, it looks very interesting, especially first screenshots with outdoor stuff. 10\10

Much thank
such nice
wow
such kind
:)