Author Topic: Trains Add-On doesn't work.  (Read 994 times)

The trains mod doesn't work. Is this because of blockland updates or what?
here are the two Train add-ons.
Do I have a corrupt version, or are they just broken, and in either case, is there a fixed version?

I would reccomend posting more than the download (where did you get them, an RTB mirror, or here?)

I would reccomend posting more than the download (where did you get them, an RTB mirror, or here?)
Forums. I don't think they are on an RTB mirror.

So, I thought of another way for this. I attempted to turn a bot datablock into the train, then you could ride them. But you can't. once you get onto the bot train, it will alarm then launch you and itself.

EDIT: Image is unstable. Will show up sometimes.

So, I thought of another way for this. I attempted to turn a bot datablock into the train, then you could ride them. But you can't. once you get onto the bot train, it will alarm then launch you and itself.
this happens with all bots
they don't like being ridden on

so you have to turn it's AI off

or use a horse to start with, they tend to be pretty tame

it was fun to use rot's zombies and turn them into horses when they spawn, because then they'd try to follow players near them but wouldn't actually do damage

this happens with all bots
they don't like being ridden on

so you have to turn it's AI off
Please help me do this. PM me how or something.

or use a horse to start with, they tend to be pretty tame

it was fun to use rot's zombies and turn them into horses when they spawn, because then they'd try to follow players near them but wouldn't actually do damage
Sorry for double post, but with horses, the player can control the when mounted. I want to try and mimic the train addon, but impersonate them with bots. Remember that they aren't supposed to act alive.

just spawn a horse from a vehicle brick and use events to turn the horse into a train
bam

just spawn a horse from a vehicle brick and use events to turn the horse into a train
bam
Then the player could control the bot.

You need to use the bot coaster type. Not sure where the download is but I'm sure someone has them. Jajabinks used them for his theme park last year.