"The Angry Birds Movie" is going to be a thing...

Author Topic: "The Angry Birds Movie" is going to be a thing...  (Read 1539 times)

Remember that mobile game that was cool maybe 2 or 3 years ago? It's gonna be a movie.

Teaser Trailer

Why.

guys this is gonna be so cool I can't wait like oh my gosh this is so exciting I've always wanted to see an angry birds movie this is gonna be great who's directing it who's voicing it I could just leap for joy right now and murder my family for being nonbelievers they will know my wrath they will not escape the sheer fury that I will unleash upon their souls for not liking angry birds I will tear them apart down to the very molecule with concentrated willpower.

Those redesigns, eugh.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 03:17:46 PM by Filipe »

this honestly doesnt look that bad

is this..
is this gonna be the new fnaf..
where you'll see it everywhere you go
idk why but I feel it's going to turn out like it

this honestly doesnt look that bad
This, the only thing that I really don't like is those awkward redesigns. And the fact that this movie should have come out 3-4 years ago when people still gave a stuff about angry birds.

it would've been alright as a 10 minute short

wonder how it might hold up as a feature length movie

There's already a topic about this.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=285901.0
This wasn't even on the 3rd page so excuse me for not looking 10 pages back...

it would've been alright as a 10 minute short

wonder how it might hold up as a feature length movie
The game had no plot to it besides fighting pigs to get eggs back. I can't see how you can take such a simple concept and stretch it out into full movie.

is this..
is this gonna be the new fnaf..
where you'll see it everywhere you go
idk why but I feel it's going to turn out like it

how the hell would it be the "new fnaf"

They started making the movie back when it was cool I guess. It looks really stupid

how the hell would it be the "new fnaf"
Remember those days when FNAF was EVERY   loving  PLACE  YOU  TURNED? This is going to be  the same stuff