Author Topic: Silico's DJ Den V3 [Plug.Dj is dead @ 3:00 PST, using Synchtube now]  (Read 1563 times)

3 people meh'd it and you banned us 2
great logic

2 people meh'd as the song started, 10/10 truth

i thought you banned them for being a part of the clique though

well this is starting up great

i thought you banned them for being a part of the clique though

You said it, not me.

i dont like the clique but why did you have to lie about the reason

i dont like the clique but why did you have to lie about the reason

I'm not lying, I have no idea what you are talking about. Me and D2P both agree that they were mehing immediately at every song.

maybe they just didn't like the song?

maybe they just didn't like the song?

They don't like the song at 0:00? Damn, I wish I could review songs without even listening to them.

Listen guys, if you want to start drama, there is a nice sub-forum called Drama, maybe you should take it there or something. Either way, wait a day for your ban to lift and if you don't like the room, don't come at all. Thanks.

They don't like the song at 0:00? Damn, I wish I could review songs without even listening to them.

Hypothetical situation: If someone played anything from Blood On The Dance Floor i'd immediately meh it, I don't particularly like that type of music and I don't want to hear it.

Hypothetical situation: If someone played anything from Blood On The Dance Floor i'd immediately meh it, I don't particularly like that type of music and I don't want to hear it.
me and nal both meh'd a monstercat song. i dont really think that requires any further explanation.

me and nal both meh'd a monstercat song. i dont really think that requires any further explanation.
To be honest I don't think anyone should be getting banned for immediately disliking a song, some people have different musical tastes and don't want to listen to it.

To be honest I don't think anyone should be getting banned for immediately disliking a song, some people have different musical tastes and don't want to listen to it.
I like electronic but I know the song and don't like it
that was the only song that I meh'd

Just a reminder, I will keep my account up to keep the streaming going on. So pop in at any time.