Author Topic: Zealot Tries Every Flavor of Ramen Noodles (Top Ramen Chicken Cup!)  (Read 31332 times)

This thread is sure to be a lifesaver for college students, lmao

this is making me so hungry that I'm just going to print out the forum pages with ramen noodle pictures and eat them

all of them

Im having this one right now:

Its pretty good but also quite spicy.

I'd rate it about 7.5/10
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 09:39:36 AM by Planr »

surely it can't be healthy to consume so much instant ramen

Haha, that clock icon in the top left corner of Planr's noodles is actually pretty clever.

surely it can't be healthy to consume so much instant ramen
noodles are actually good for you

noodles are actually good for you
noodles are, but instant ramen is like 50% sodium

i survived college with yakisoba, instant ramen, cup noodles, and instant spicy noodles.

i don't know why but everything spicy is really good to me

this water is so spicy

I had a weird friend who used to drain the noodles first and then add ketchup.

I had a weird friend who used to drain the noodles first and then add ketchup.
what the heck thats gross

what the heck thats gross

ikr

It always used to put me off so bad that i lost my appetite completely.

Maruchan Chicken Tortilla Flavor:

I heated these up and didn't notice anything interesting about the process. They smelled like nothing. If i tried hard I could tell something was vaguely spicy. Once they were prepared, the smell remained the same. I took a bite, and was very surprised. What I expected to be a dull flavor was very good--and surprisingly spicy. It was not at all seasoned, just lightly spicy, and it's a strange effect to describe. The flavor was good, though not great. One thing I can say is that they NAILED the taste. It takes just like a tortilla, and has a light aftertaste of chicken. I'm honestly confused about how soup can so perfectly mimic the flavor of a tortilla.

Flavor: 7/10 (Very Good)
Spice: 6/10 (A Little Spicy)