Author Topic: Zealot Tries Every Flavor of Ramen Noodles (Top Ramen Chicken Cup!)  (Read 30768 times)

watch out, this is the secret for super asian videogame skills

if you get a high score on a game then it's already taking effect

thank god this thread isn't dead

If your spice index hits 10, does that mean that you're already dead and that your ghost is typing the usual review?

Zealot try the Nissin Hot and Spicy Shrimp Bowl, stuff's bomb w/out the "shrimp" but shove it in your face.

Maruchan Pork Flavor:

I spotted this new flavor today and thought it looked geniunely disgusting. Though, Chili surprised me, so perhaps this would as well. I heated it up, and poured in the sauce. The water turned dark brown-red, almost like Maruchan Oriental. I took a bite, aaaand... they weren't that bad. They weren't good, but not nearly as gross as I expected. I wouldn't have guessed pork, with them tasting more like a seasoned Beef flavor. There was no spice, but a light seasoning stayed with me after eating it. I won't ever eat it again, but it wasn't as awful as I expected.

Flavor: 5.9/10 (Acceptable)
Spice: 2/10 (Slightly Seasoned)

uh oh. My Ramen Reviews have now exceeded the maximum character limit (20k). The above post may have to be the rest of them.

uh oh. My Ramen Reviews have now exceeded the maximum character limit (20k). The above post may have to be the rest of them.
why not just have links to the reviews instead of including them all in the OP

Make a new thread and make a few reserved posts

ramenreviews.com appears to be an unregistered domain name.

I will attempt to mix Oriental Noodles with Tobasco sauce tommorrow. Tonight I am writing a report on Top Ramen Chicken Flavor.

How much would you recommending adding?

Will also try Chicken Ramen with eggs mixed in.
why not use the post to keep everything on the first page?

All the noodles in the world wouldn't defib this thread back to life, but we sure can.

Did you pick up any noodle bowls made by Nongshim? I had the original and kimchee flavors. They have a kick and they're both delicious.

make the ramen interesting and mix soda and hot sauce with them

you can get ramen noodles in bloxcity too

you can get ramen noodles in bloxcity too
boi you best stop being hijacked, and if you're not being hijacked then boi you best stop