Author Topic: Undertale - The RPG where you don't have to hurt anyone  (Read 282623 times)

this game is better than off

Don't let tumblr or deviatart see this
they already did, son

(it's a link, might have some spoilers of the game and such in there and yeah)

Don't let tumblr or deviatart see this
i think ur just tryna start stuff now

BLF LETS COOK SPAGHETTI WITH ALL OUR DETERMINATION!

I just love the Undyne Date. It is amazing.

I abandoned my original genocide run in favor of doing the true pacifist ending on a brand new save file. After approximately 7 tries on my second genocide run I did beat her. Now I'm up to |sans| and he's insanely difficult.
Holy hell I finally beat him.Its isn't so hard once you used to his attacks, but his final part of his last attack is the real kicker and got me dying a hell of a lot. What a ride, now I'll be hitting the True Pacifist run again.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 05:55:56 AM by ThatDarkNinja778 »

is good game i rate game high/10 i rate flower bad/10

is good game i rate game high/10 i rate flower bad/10

but he's your friend

Today is a very special day!! If you find the secret path on the screen to the left of Sans' hot dog stand in Hotland just after 8pm, you'll meet a secret character!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 12:51:01 PM by Regulith »

Today is a very special day!! If you find the secret path on the screen to the left of Sans' hot dog stand in Hotland just after 8pm, you'll meet a secret character!
I love how he's so pathetic that killing him doesn't even hurt a pacifist run.

okay so
for the first time i played this game and recorded it because my friend told me it was good
and (possible beginning spoiler) that loving flower in the beginning scared THE stuff OUT OF ME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTrMRTkM1b4&feature=youtu.be

first time playing for like 15 minutes
i got a little scared at the *REDAflowerCTED*