Author Topic: Undertale - The RPG where you don't have to hurt anyone  (Read 277468 times)

wonder if you died somewhere along the line and that nothing is real
I think sega did.
Seriously most things posted by their official sonic twitter are dry memes, sanic, national____ day, and game grumps for some reason.

These forums are considerably tame compared to some of the more toxic communities out there

I've never seen any real witch hunts, large-profile private investigating or legitimate personal attacks between people enough to really be that big of an issue
i suppose when you put it that way it's pretty tame
it's still somewhat [x]phobic/tribal though, but that's probably never going to change

at least it's not on reddit's level

i suppose when you put it that way it's pretty tame
it's still somewhat [x]phobic/tribal though, but that's probably never going to change

at least it's not on reddit's level
does reddit have a circlejerk shaming circlejerks

does reddit have a circlejerk shaming circlejerks
more of a circlejerk shaming bigots
people shaming the bad side of reddit

I wonder how many responses Mettaton has and what keywords are used that affect his response

Legs are the correct answer, according to the wiki

your hands move really slow but cool!!

Lol that was just for the purposes of the video and the fact that I also needed to hold my phone to record

If anyone is interested, here's the controller. I don't think you even need to install any drivers.

Lol that was just for the purposes of the video and the fact that I also needed to hold my phone to record

If anyone is interested, here's the controller. I don't think you even need to install any drivers.
That would be an awesome controller for 2d games...

...if it had more buttons