Author Topic: Undertale - The RPG where you don't have to hurt anyone  (Read 281142 times)

yeah thats way too high a rating

Is that a "6.9 is way too high for a game that's classified as 'bad'" or a "I'm a hipster who hates everything popular like Skyrim and Undertale so 6.9 is way too high for this game"?

I got the imperfect pacifist and true pacifist endings. Nice!

I got the imperfect pacifist and true pacifist endings. Nice!

Yeah everyone gets the neutral ending at first if they are doing a pacifist run or a no mercy run without knowing about the encounter limits, though the neutral ending has the most amount of alternatives ive ever seen for an ending.

looks like im following this curator

looks like im following this curator

I ain't seeing that curator on my side

I always thought Alphys was a guy on my first playthrough
yeah lol.

Christ this game is brutal.

forget that boss to all hell, still haven't gotten past him.
The attack that hurts me the most has got to be the 2nd normal attack.

Which one is that again, the platforming one? The rapidfire small whites right next to massive blues? Pretty much all of his attacks are problematic. Hot tip: once he says "I can't afford not to care anymore," attack him even if you're at 1 health and need to heal because there'll be a chance to heal freely afterwards. I really enjoyed that fight: it took me close to 20 tries.

Which one is that again, the platforming one? The rapidfire small whites right next to massive blues? Pretty much all of his attacks are problematic. Hot tip: once he says "I can't afford not to care anymore," attack him even if you're at 1 health and need to heal because there'll be a chance to heal freely afterwards. I really enjoyed that fight: it took me close to 20 tries.
Blue ones. I can do pretty much all of his first phase attacks with no issues, aside from the lasers if they catch me off guard. even the second left to right platforming one is becoming easier.

Sometimes i time my jump wrong and i receive a ton of damage but for the most part the first phase is easy excluding the blue phase