Author Topic: Undertale - The RPG where you don't have to hurt anyone  (Read 277437 times)

everything that happens that's in or related to the game's a spoiler guys everyone use transparent text from now on

Obviously you're not supposed to *slide the letter under a Vulkin, the letter will get burnt, thus the black text that says "smell the pain"

That letter had feelings

If this thread and a few others have taught me anything about the state of this forum it's that it'd be nice to have actual spoiler tags

███████████████

Though I guess the saying is "if it ain't broke don't fix it", even if it's a janky substitute

that wouldn't be hard to add tho

If this thread and a few others have taught me anything about the state of this forum it's that it'd be nice to have actual spoiler tags

███████████████

Though I guess the saying is "if it ain't broke don't fix it", even if it's a janky substitute

I got the True Pacifist ending, I don't have the heart for genocide.

Too loving true

wowe dont b such a wimp
I did it so y cnt u huh??????

That's what I said a month ago. Now I'm having a bad time.

I can only assume that just works for people who have it installed and everyone else sees [spoiler]major plot details[/spoiler] which pretty much defeats the purpose

95% sure it's just a userstyle to make the [color = transparent] tags look nicer

edit: can confirm

minor pacifist spoilers: what the forget kind of bug is this
It's remotely possible this could be used for speedrunning by doing some sort of wrong warp
unlikely, but I think the possibility is fascinating