Poll

Continue working on CityRPG?

Yes
30 (88.2%)
No
4 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Visolator's City (City RPG) - Reviving? Ideas? [Host sometime?]  (Read 27795 times)

• If you are wanted, the only people that can kill you is bounty hunters and the police. Anyone else can still get demerits.
What if someone attacks you? Will you be able to kill him without getting wanted?

and huge absolutely cataclysmic amounts of money to pizza cooks.
i dont know why but this is hilarious

bump bc pls i wanna see progress i am looking forward to this so much

Added a teleporter system, yes, they will cost. It will help people teleport to places, and it will cost based on distance from the teleporter to that brick.

Added a teleporter system, yes, they will cost. It will help people teleport to places, and it will cost based on distance from the teleporter to that brick.
Neat

Fixed tutorial issue that creates an infinite prompt.

Update:
If you delete a brick that you paid for (such as lots or vehicle spawns), it will prompt you if you are sure about deleting the brick. Some people accidentally use the hammer and delete those bricks.

Updated "features and changes" post.

Removed: Bounty hunter job
Added/Changed:
  + Job medic (not official release)
  + Teleporting details
  + Other stuff
  ~ Revised a bit of the post.

Oops, triple post.

I'm stepping in here and saying that your whole "jail" thing is dumb and that not being able to pay demerits is stupid.

You have to admit that crime is usually the end goal for most people; you are trying to fix the TDM issue without solving the actual source of the problem.

I'm stepping in here and saying that your whole "jail" thing is dumb and that not being able to pay demerits is stupid.
It may stay enabled (it can still be disabled by the host) but I might put a timeout on when you can pay demerits again so people don't constantly keep doing the same "mistake". I do get that some idiots will get in the way of shooting but people that are wanted cannot be shot by innocent people anymore or even be hammered. Cops are the only ones that can shoot and kill without getting demerits. Of course I might add a excessive killing rule inside the mod so if you constantly kill the person you will also get demerits.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 06:21:05 PM by Kyuande »

Maybe being a criminal can be profitable, but whenever there are huge criminal lords going around and killing people and a nice economy, police equipment is upgraded and their pay is raised.

Police get pay when they arrest a criminal; but, they get payed based on their demerits. (There is a max on this so you don't earn $2,000+ from an arrest)

Any good weapons I can use? I kinda want them to have clips, but I will not use T+T.

what's wrong with t&t