Author Topic: THE BUTTON [offline -- lasted 14h 58m 36s]  (Read 7456 times)

Server is kill rip
May this experiential purgatory hellhole rest in peace.

Im going to get some loving sleep now.

so once i wake up tomorrow, the gamemode will be open sourced and ranks from this run will be present the next time the server is run

stats:
446 people pushed the button
lasted 14h 58m 34s (ended at 09/27/15 05:50:38 CDT)

i'll get better stats too next time

i feel like incentive to participate has gone away since people now know nothing happens when the timer hits 0

so once i wake up tomorrow, the gamemode will be open sourced and ranks from this run will be present the next time the server is run

stats:
446 people pushed the button
lasted 14h 58m 34s (ended at 09/27/15 05:50:38 CDT)

i'll get better stats too next time
happy birthday

Day 1, 23:26 hours, ECT.

I have frequented the server for approximately 8 hours at this point.  On two occasions I have seen the timer go below the 3-minute mark.  I want to go to sleep, but I cannot, I refuse to go to sleep without witnessing the timer reach zero. I hope it will not leave me in a pool of my tears and disappointment.  Please send help.

Day 2, 09:22 hours, ECT.

I regret to write that I abandoned the server at approximately 00:30 hours.  I am delighted to be informed that the timer has reached zero, and I am content with the end result of absolutely loving nothing.
It has been a good journey with you men and women, my only regret is that I did not stay to witness the end.

Day 2, 09:22 hours, ECT.

I regret to write that I abandoned the server at approximately 00:30 hours.  I am delighted to be informed that the timer has reached zero, and I am content with the end result of absolutely loving nothing.
It has been a good journey with you men and women, my only regret is that I did not stay to witness the end.
diary of a blockster

Why did this last as long as it did

So um, will someone create that LOST hatch server now?

Why did this last as long as it did
Because you had alts coming in and pressing it, as well as new people going over to press it with no loving idea on what's happening

Because you had alts coming in and pressing it
What
No I didn't.
Wording, you must have meant "we had alts coming in"
I only came on my forum alt, Space1255 alt.
my main ID is 32645

i feel like incentive to participate has gone away since people now know nothing happens when the timer hits 0
yeah i expect a much lower turnout from here on, but it might help that this will be a once per week thing

as promised, the gamemode is now open source

does anyone know how to package this?

as promised, the gamemode is now open source

Do you have any idea what you are doing?
You are bringing a plague.
It will curse us all.
Please, remove this at once.

jk this is great <3 you