Poll

Will I be deemed impotent???

Yes
No

Author Topic: Applying to become a sperm donor  (Read 1855 times)

Did you know most places don't accept donations from ginger people because there's a large lack of demand for their seed.
who wants more soulless people in the world anyway

You're going to be a father before you become a father.
Also I hear that sperm donor clinics have really up to date research magazines, so enjoy that.

Largely the point of the contracts is to dictate that any relation to potential children is void and you won't attempt to seek them out afaik.

Now, the real question,
will they judge you for your ebony pony foot quicksand pokemon fart special interest when getting off or do you get to not tell them that

It's not exactly lucrative. You can only donate one sample every 2-3 days to maintain good quality and many clinics have their terms set so you only get the money after a certain amount of good donations and time has passed.

That means if you're trying to make a career out of it you can't jerk off freely and forget having actual love often lol. The clinic I'm going to tomorrow states you can donate 3 times weekly so if every load is good that's about $840 a month which is $10,000 per year. That's not really a lot of money for an adult, especially in Seattle where the cost of living is skyrocketing due to the tech boom. I'm thinking of it as a small supplemental income to bolster savings or use for discretionary spending purposes.

I'm mostly interested in the novelty of the experience and hey I get a free medical checkup out of it too even if I don't commit to anything. I'll find out their actual terms when I go in tomorrow.
Still, I mean
800+ dollars per month extra for just beating your meat. This is the best thing ever.
I don't think they'll accept sperm that's infected with ebolaids
My master plan is to conquer the world with my mini weeaboos I make from donating sperm.