blf plays windows xp

Author Topic: blf plays windows xp  (Read 1497 times)

spam the drama thread
get banned
repeat until ip banned

jesus loving christ these topics are all the same
"INSTALL BONZI BUDDY XDDD MEMES"
"DO THE SAME stuff"
"INSTALL ADWARE AND USELESS TOOLBARS"
"DELETE SYSTEM32 MEMES!!!"

calm down, what are we even going to do in this

look at still images of websites that look pretty much exactly the same if we just visited them ourselves? pretty much the only thing this will be leading to so it doesn't become boring too quickly is some windows destruction. also maxx, didn't you stream yourself doing that kind of stuff
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 06:51:10 PM by Decepticon »

wow nice sound drivers for virtual machines

also blockland won't work on 98, badspot said it himself

I agree with maxx, there's pretty much nothing much to do here except from delete files, installign random stuff
which isn't funny most of the time

jesus loving christ these topics are all the same
"INSTALL BONZI BUDDY XDDD MEMES"
"DO THE SAME stuff"
"INSTALL ADWARE AND USELESS TOOLBARS"
"DELETE SYSTEM32 MEMES!!!"
edgy, hows the fedora collection coming?

Why wont you allow people to joke around? This is the blockland forums. If you want a serious thread, leave.

Why wont you allow people to joke around? This is the blockland forums. If you want a serious thread, leave.
I'm just saying my opinion, I just think that usually these just have people deleting files or installing the same stuff

calm down, what are we even going to do in this

look at still images of websites that look pretty much exactly the same if we just visited them ourselves? pretty much the only thing this will be leading to so it doesn't become boring too quickly is some windows destruction. also maxx, didn't you stream yourself doing that kind of stuff
the thing is: i actually did viruses and other cool stuff instead of "bonsee boody memes"
edgy, hows the fedora collection coming?
wat?

guys I have Team Fortress Classic let me email you the files while I port forward and set up the server, You guys join.
Hosting 2fort BTW

guys I have Team Fortress Classic let me email you the files while I port forward and set up the server, You guys join.
Hosting 2fort BTW
what

Download cursor mainia
its dead and we are not on windows XP

make a diary text file thing and type what u did today