Facebook is down.

Author Topic: Facebook is down.  (Read 2968 times)

I'm gonna reiterate this again because apparently most of you don't understand how the forget Facebook works to begin with.

Damn, I'll be missing white girls complaining about everything all day and saying they hate their life

This isnt how it works. There isn't some main social hub where you see everyone's posts in the world. The only status updates you see are the people you add as friends. Which means you either know them, or are WILLINGLY letting someone you don't know share their content with you. Its a website that is FILTERED based on the people you ALLOW to connect with you. If you see stuff posts, its because your friends are sharing stuff and its their fault, and in part yours for being friends with them.

I'm gonna reiterate this again because apparently most of you don't understand how the forget Facebook works to begin with.

This isnt how it works. There isn't some main social hub where you see everyone's posts in the world. The only status updates you see are the people you add as friends. Which means you either know them, or are WILLINGLY letting someone you don't know share their content with you. Its a website that is FILTERED based on the people you ALLOW to connect with you. If you see stuff posts, its because your friends are sharing stuff and its their fault, and in part yours for being friends with them.
it's a joke don't get your social medias in a twist

Holy hell learn to take a joke

Its as funny as the upteenth millionth time someone has said it on any previous social media related thread. Its so overused and cancerous its hard to tell anymore.

Its as funny as the upteenth millionth time someone has said it on any previous social media related thread. Its so overused and cancerous its hard to tell anymore.
it's about as cancerous as you and your love for Facebook :^)

Then assume it's a joke until you have decisive evidence that it isn't a joke.
Or you can, you know, use this neat thing built in human's brains that allows you to pretend it isn't there or completely not see it. I think it's called "ignoring." I'm not sure, though, correct me if I'm wrong.

Then assume it's a joke until you have decisive evidence that it isn't a joke.
Or you can, you know, use this neat thing built in human's brains that allows you to pretend it isn't there or completely not see it. I think it's called "ignoring." I'm not sure, though, correct me if I'm wrong.

The thing is, there are people here that legitimately don't know how social media works.

But yeah maybe I should let people just make incorrect assumptions based on willful ignorance.

The thing is, there are people here that legitimately don't know how social media works.

But yeah maybe I should let people just make incorrect assumptions based on willful ignorance.
Or maybe they do know how it works and it's a loving J O K E

it's a joke don't get your social medias in a twist
Or maybe they do know how it works and it's a loving J O K E
are you not seeing the light
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 04:52:29 PM by Cone² »

are you really this dumb

who even uses facebook seriously anymore
Every important contact I have in real life is through Facebook. Everybody where I am thinks that Skype/Twitter/whatever is too clunky.

speaking of ignorance lmao

Every important contact I have in real life is through Facebook. Everybody where I am thinks that Skype/Twitter/whatever is too clunky.

really? huh. I figured twitter was so streamlined that anyone could get into it

The limited amount of characters, the very odd layout (Facebook comments are a lot easier to read and sort through) and the lack of messenger are some of the reasons why I choose FB over Twitter. Twitter looks like a cluster-forget.

Twitter is so much of a primitive stuffhole that to enjoy it you must be severely autistic or under the age of 12

Twitter looks like a cluster-forget.
that's because twitter is bad for business
it's good for casual alerts and stuff on new products and the like, like what i get