Elite Dangerous: Horizons - Planetary landings for the low low cost of $60

Author Topic: Elite Dangerous: Horizons - Planetary landings for the low low cost of $60  (Read 2261 times)

aight well there was still one for 15,000 dollars and someone bought it
No that's not one that's all of them including all reskins and variants. 45 euros for Star Citizen is nothing compared to the 120 for elite: dangerous.

If you want to get really pissed off: This DLC is free to new users. New people who buy the game will get it free, while old users will have to purchase it for $60. I am not kidding.

It doesn't even include planetary landing--only landing on airless moons. You are literally buying rocks.

i'm so disappointed I can't refund this.

No that's not one that's all of them including all reskins and variants. 45 euros for Star Citizen is nothing compared to the 120 for elite: dangerous.
alright look

someone spent 15,000 dollars on star citizen

forget yeah brothers

Part of a group I've been building in Elite. We're gonna be doing planetary mining.

If you guys want the expansion super cheap, buy it through their online store but set your currency to russian, then pay through Paypal. It's only $40 CAD for me. you didn't hear this from me. :D

EDIT: Also, don't bitch about the price at the end of the day - they're bringing us two more free updates, CQC (1.4) and the Ships update (1.5), which will add a stuffload more content. 1.6 will be Horizons, and you're paying for all 3 "portions" of Horizons, part one being the landings and buggies and stuff, part two being a crafting/loot mechanic and more enhancements, and the third part hasn't been discussed yet.

The amount of content they're adding is definitely worth the $60, it adds a completely new area of gameplay.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 04:39:36 AM by MackTheHunter »

alright look

I can buy 1500 blockland keys and spend 15k on Blockland if I had 15k and that was something I wanted to do.

This game really does look fun, I love space games. 60 bucks is just too much for me. :(

I can buy 1500 blockland keys and spend 15k on Blockland if I had 15k and that was something I wanted to do.

Create a bot to register every key, connect through a proxy, and spam the forums for months.

alright look
when that happens, it's always about supporting the game rather than getting the rewards, and it's also pretty likely that it was a company, not an individual

first not being able to integrate to steam, now this

Yeah, i'm not trusting the devs anymore, i wish i didn't let them jew 60 bucks out of me :(

Something tells me NMS will be around the $15-$30 range, but don't quote me on that.
Oh, the naivete.

yeah, this sucks ass
free would be expected, if it were a low price like $10 or $15 i wouldn't mind, but $60? seriously

bump, sorryy (i couldn't find the original thread)
but yea there's a 1.4 update with a lot of new juicy stuff

I am fine with paying another $60 for a good game with continuous updates, especially since its basically 4 months of a $15 subscription MMO which Elite basically is. Its the only game like this we will see for the foreseeable future considering Star Citizen is never coming out.