Good-bye forever, not loving around this time

Author Topic: Good-bye forever, not loving around this time  (Read 22303 times)

Badspot logged out 5 minutes before OP posted this. Guess he might have to wait until tomorrow for his ban

Setro spergs out for the nth time

Good-bye for real this time guys, I'm aware I've said this before but this time there's no bullstuff. I have no reason to still be on Blockland forums and everyone clearly has a direct hate toward me, and so to aid everyone and their picky standards of who to be, I'm just gonna quit. Forever. I'm gonna take several measures to stop me from coming back to this stuffhole.
None of you give a stuff about me leaving, and some may even celebrate it. Good for you. Celebration is good.

If you feel the need to have an entire board dedicated to insulting and flaming other users, and participate in it as if there's nothing wrong with doing so, may God have mercy on your soul. Apparently everyone has to chime in on what they think of another user here, and it's all a circlejerk where everyone is getting e-peen size pills for participating.

I understood that nobody liked me from the start, but now you've progressed slowly and slowly closer back to it that it's started to piss me off. Apparently, you all love to keep grudges. I've learned that the hard way.

Good-bye forever. Enjoy your little section of the internet.

User was banned for this post
oh

i dont blame you op
but i really dont believe you're leaving forever

setro you should have done it when they weren't online maybe you could have talked a little bit lol

And he's gone. Now we wait for him to come back.

He's coming back tomorrow.

I thought he was improving imo lol

taking bets on his next username
i say it'll be .:Setro:. because only idiots do that