Good-bye forever, not loving around this time

Author Topic: Good-bye forever, not loving around this time  (Read 22302 times)

remember when setro's personal info got posted so he wrote a silly poem and didnt post for like a month

i think this is the first ban i've seen by rotondo?

but it's not the first time he banned someone

at some point Badspot gave global moderators (Rotondo and formerly Ephialtes) the ability to ban

I was banned by Rotondo the other week. Was pretty surprised by it too.

On topic, there are many more non-stupid ways of leaving forever. Change your email to gibberish or nothing at all, then change your password to random gibberish and don't look at it, then log off. Boom, locked out forever.
or you know... just leave

i think setro is just forgeted in the head. needs to go out with a bang then return so he can do it again and again. get forgeted sideways OP

or you know... just leave
incase you dont know, most people here cant just simply pull that off

it really isn't that hard tho

just leave without being a dumbass and when you've changed/want to come back people wont give you much stuff since you didn't Self Delete

incase you dont know, most people here cant just simply pull that off
i think if those people off themselves it could potentially cure cancer and solve starvation. but im not sure yet we need to conduct more experiments. quick tell setro to Self Delete by purse, no wait that was maxx

SCREW YOU GUYS I'M GOIN HOME
This is just a representation

I was banned by Rotondo the other week. Was pretty surprised by it too.
A few months ago, Rotondo rescued me from getting banned when there were unexpected titties in a YLYL image.