How to deal with a student who doesn't know what hygeine is

Author Topic: How to deal with a student who doesn't know what hygeine is  (Read 2559 times)

straight up tell him to forget off because he smell like stuff.
I've done this multiple times but he keeps coming back.

hey you live in a jungle of your maggot infested pubic hair rooster infection you rooster breath carrot commie motherforgeter
more like a freshly cut lawn you loving ass parkinsons down syndrome lookin jew nosed stuff mustache motherforgeter stuff CUNT rooster ON YOUR FACE I'LL loving PAINT YOUR HOUSE WITH MY stuff

more like a freshly cut lawn you loving ass parkinsons down syndrome lookin jew nosed stuff mustache motherforgeter stuff CUNT rooster ON YOUR FACE I'LL loving PAINT YOUR HOUSE WITH MY stuff
hey LISTEN UP YOU MOTHERforgetER roosterSUCKING PIZZA stuff entrepreneur LE COVERED DEER VAGINA I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I OWN 39 STATES IN THE US AND I AM A PART OF THE loving MAFIA
ALL OF MY HOMIES WILL loving SPRAY YOUR PIZZA stuff MAYO REFRIGERATOR forgetWIT OF A HOUSE WITH YOUR OWN roosterstuff SEMEN KETCHUP roosterSNIFFING roosterstuffTER YOU loving stuff TIT LICKING rooster

I'll take your little sister's ice cream cone

this fresh new title sounds vaguely like an academia stack exchange question

daily reminder ragequit drinks big red

Daily reminder that I'd date rage quit if given the chance
No love tho

hey LISTEN UP YOU MOTHERforgetER roosterSUCKING PIZZA stuff entrepreneur LE COVERED DEER VAGINA I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I OWN 39 STATES IN THE US AND I AM A PART OF THE loving MAFIA
ALL OF MY HOMIES WILL loving SPRAY YOUR PIZZA stuff MAYO REFRIGERATOR forgetWIT OF A HOUSE WITH YOUR OWN roosterstuff SEMEN KETCHUP roosterSNIFFING roosterstuffTER YOU loving stuff TIT LICKING rooster
two hours

is he fat

most fat people i know have that weird fat people smell and its harder for them to wash because of their circumfrence

is he fat

most fat people i know have that weird fat people smell and its harder for them to wash because of their circumfrence
its like a weird rotten cheese-like smell
like forgeted up mac and cheese

so was this problem solved

daily reminder ragequit drinks big red
daily reminder squartle kisses his dad good night