Author Topic: Minecraft skyblock server ImagineMC  (Read 1201 times)

/title

So basically I thought to make a minecraft server with my mate because why not. The server is called ImagineMC and we hope it gets big soon. I currently have a great build team but anyone who wants to help just give me a holla through PM or down below. Anyway onto stuff about the server:
/title

So basically I thought to make a minecraft server with my mate because why not. The server is called ImagineMC and we hope it gets big soon. I currently have a great build team but anyone who wants to help just give me a holla through PM or down below. Anyway onto stuff about the server:

So like I said earlier the server is called ImagineMC. The IP will be posted soon but we aren't fully ready yet...

---------------------------------------------------------

Buycraft shop : 15%
Server build : 80%
Kits : 10%
Perks : 0%
Overall completion estimate : 70%

ImagineMC is a skyblock server where you can let your dreams go wild and imagine the bestest things. Explore the fun things to do on the server or grow you sky empire in the heavens of minecraft. Create a thriving island and become the richest on the server. Buy ranks to receive better and more amazing gifts or browse the store for spawners to further increase your income of money!

Things to be added in the future will be factions, build battle, arcade games, agar.io and much more! Help us to expand buy playing daily and donating to further improve the server and the way you play! The server has a good internet speed and can handle a good amount of people.

No need for pictures yet but there may be some soon. Also, many of you may wonder why i'm talking about minecraft on blockland forums, just to make it clear... this topic is in the forums: off topic ok. IP to be released soon. Talk about what you want in future.

There are a lot of plugins in this server to maximize satisfaction. Some of the plugins are

essentials- a bunch of useful commands that can be earned through donating.

ChestShop- This basically makes an item shop when you place a sign on a chest. To make the shop you do the following: Top line to be your name (You can leave this blank and it shall autofill in case your name is too long!), second line to be how much of the item you're selling, third line to be whether u want the shopper to sell to you or to buy of you. To do this do something like B 100 which will make it so when the person right clicks the sign they buy the item for 100.  You can do S 100 so when the person left clicks  (not right this time) they sell an item to you for 100. This all happens automatically and does not need constant scanning. The last line is the name of the item your selling or id if the item name is to long. Once you've done all this it should work and all you have to do if you're selling to people is place the specified item in the chest. This is really important to know because one of the main sources of income on this server is shops, The other ways are things like farming and using spawner loot to sell at the server skyblock main shop.

More info to come soon. Thanks...
                                               -SquimblesSo like I said earlier the server is called ImagineMC. The IP will be posted soon but we aren't fully ready yet...

Buycraft shop : 15%
Server build : 80%
Kits : 10%
Perks : 0%
Overall completion estimate : 70%

ImagineMC is a skyblock server where you can let your dreams go wild and imagine the bestest things. Explore the fun things to do on the server or grow you sky empire in the heavens of minecraft. Create a thriving island and become the richest on the server. Buy ranks to receive better and more amazing gifts or browse the store for spawners to further increase your income of money!

Things to be added in the future will be factions, build battle, arcade games, agar.io and much more! Help us to expand buy playing daily and donating to further improve the server and the way you play! The server has a good internet speed and can handle a good amount of people.

No need for pictures yet but there may be some soon. Also, many of you may wonder why i'm talking about minecraft on blockland forums, just to make it clear... this topic is in the forums: off topic ok. IP to be released soon. Talk about what you want in future.

There are a lot of plugins in this server to maximize satisfaction. Some of the plugins are

essentials- a bunch of useful commands that can be earned through donating.

ChestShop- This basically makes an item shop when you place a sign on a chest. To make the shop you do the following: Top line to be your name (You can leave this blank and it shall autofill in case your name is too long!), second line to be how much of the item you're selling, third line to be whether u want the shopper to sell to you or to buy of you. To do this do something like B 100 which will make it so when the person right clicks the sign they buy the item for 100.  You can do S 100 so when the person left clicks  (not right this time) they sell an item to you for 100. This all happens automatically and does not need constant scanning. The last line is the name of the item your selling or id if the item name is to long. Once you've done all this it should work and all you have to do if you're selling to people is place the specified item in the chest. This is really important to know because one of the main sources of income on this server is shops, The other ways are things like farming and using spawner loot to sell at the server skyblock main shop.

More info to come soon. Thanks...
                                               -Squimbles

every skyblock ever

I think you had a bit of issue with your OP
lots of duplicate copying and pasting?

edit: also, don't expect people to pay money for things, let the ingame ranks that give benefits be bought with ingame currency

I think you had a bit of issue with your OP
lots of duplicate copying and pasting?

edit: also, don't expect people to pay money for things, let the ingame ranks that give benefits be bought with ingame currency

Op? And if we have ranks to be earned through the in game it can be a bit too easy. There will probably be small ranks ranging from noob to pro.

Op?
opening post

And if we have ranks to be earned through the in game it can be a bit too easy. There will probably be small ranks ranging from noob to pro.
as long as it isn't pay to win, since that's just kind of... eh

opening post
as long as it isn't pay to win, since that's just kind of... eh

Well every server needs a shop because it makes people feel more proud and log onto the server more.

Well every server needs a shop because it makes people feel more proud and log onto the server more.

Well if you have a rank you have a special place on the server and so it becomes your regular skyblock server as uve payed money.

Well if you have a rank you have a special place on the server and so it becomes your regular skyblock server as uve payed money.
Why are we donating to a server that isn't even up yet, again?

that's not even remotely how it works