I'm sick of being fat

Author Topic: I'm sick of being fat  (Read 3227 times)

How do you even get that fat in dreddland.

Don't starve yourself to lose weight. Instead, combine a healthy diet with regular exercise.

You know, I learned in biology that starving yourself will just make you fatter. Your body will be used to not eating for a while so it will make fats as a backup. You should eat frequently but I'm not saying to chow down a burger each hour. Eat rational meals four times a day. If it's getting cold, go outside with enough coats to make you shiver of cold but not get hypothermia or the flu. Your body would constantly consume fats to keep your body warm.

If it's getting cold, go outside with enough coats to make you shiver of cold but not get hypothermia or the flu. Your body would constantly consume fats to keep your body warm.
or just sit infront of like 3 fans that are turned on max

And then get scolded because the power bill was too high. It's your choice.

the new exercise technique

doctors hate him

And then get scolded because the power bill was too high. It's your choice.

MY ELECTRICITY IS FREE ON WEEKENDS BOYYYY

MY ELECTRICITY IS FREE ON WEEKENDS BOYYYY
Lol, I was charged the equivalent of $27 USD for almost a MW of power. (833kW

I dunno, eating one meal a day works pretty well for me. Then again, I've never weighed more than 130 in my life.

I dunno, eating one meal a day works pretty well for me. Then again, I've never weighed more than 130 in my life.

That's pretty much what I do. I munch if I need something but I don't really eat an actual meal until lunch or dinner (and usually not both). As a result I'm short and skinny and I walk around almost drowning in my clothes.

I mean, today I woke up at 6am, got to work at 6:45, worked until 12:30pm, ate half a sandwich on sliced bread until 1, then worked from 1 pm until 7:15 pm. Got home at 7:30, ate a pretty normal sized dinner, and now it's 8:50 and I'm posting here. I'm not gonna eat again and my lunch was more like a snack to most people, but I'm not going hungry. It's just how my body works, and I'm sure XR-7 works the same way.

I'd say half a sandwich and a normally sized dinner counts as a good two meals.