I'm sick of being fat

Author Topic: I'm sick of being fat  (Read 3234 times)

Starving yourself is a horrible idea.
Speaking from experience.
Just do more exercise and eat better.

Also eat a forget ton of protein. It'll make you buff as stuff.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 06:23:54 AM by Space1255 »

The important thing about weight loss is not to stress about it too much. A male needs roughly 1500-1800 calories per day at an absolute minimum so what I suggest is creating healthy but tasty meal plans with lots of fruit and vegetables and makes sure your calories are above that amount. Secondly even if you don't want to do exercise and sports ect go outside and get plenty of fresh air and see your friends as much as possible, keeping yourself busy makes you forget about snacking and you'll burn more calories with your friends than in your room playing video games. Oh and now that I've mentioned snacking, don't snack stick to three or four meals per day, snacking can easily bring you over the amount of calories you should be having each day because you lose track of what you eat and if you eat snacks until you are full usually you will have consumed more calories than in a meal.

I dunno, eating one meal a day works pretty well for me. Then again, I've never weighed more than 130 in my life.

I weight 136.6 and in not fat at all.

EDIT:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 06:48:38 AM by blockman01 »

I weight 136.6 and in not fat at all.

EDIT:
he means he has always been skinny

Eat eggs.
Lods of eggs
eggs are ridiculously high in cholesterol. thats the last thing he needs if he is overweight.

eggs are ridiculously high in cholesterol. thats the last thing he needs if he is overweight.

Remove the yolks

Just have good body image. It solves all fat problems.
https://www.reddit.com/r/fatlogic/

Remove the yolks
this
stay away from salt too
and "fat" doesn't make you fat, the carbs do

I weigh just above 90 pounds and I eat large meals.

Like most days I have a few pancakes for breakfast, some stuff school lunch, maybe a snack or two, and then a big rice, bean, and meat dinner with possibly more snacks afterwards. I've yet to reach 100 pounds ever.

I'm ~5'10" and have no idea what I weigh because I haven't checked in like 3 years

For forgets sake don't actually strave yourself. It won't do anything but harm yourself during the process, you wouldn't lose any weight. Go exercise and work out at your local gym daily, it'll get you in good shape. My brother used to be chubby when he was younger, but after he started working out with my dad he got in shape.

I'm ~5'10" and have no idea what I weigh because I haven't checked in like 3 years
5'9.5" (the .5" counts), and I also have absolutely no idea how much I weigh.
But I am a bit podgy in the belly though.

I'm 5'6" and weigh ~130lbs. I am always one of the smallest people in a group. Not fun

yeah starving yourself would make you lose weight, it's just not healthy. your body wouldn't be receiving any energy.