I'm sick of being fat

Author Topic: I'm sick of being fat  (Read 3239 times)

I don't think he's actually going to starve himself guys

Don't starve yourself, get more sleep, do more exercise, and don't eat bad foods.

Except during the Summer (when I do masonry, work out, and run around all the time) I have a good supper and a light breakfast and lunch, though most days I don't need the lunch and lately it's just been a bottle of water and one of those little packs of peanut butter crackers.  5'6" and 125ish.

Out of curiosity what was your blood pressure?

My blood pressure is 90/60, do tell me what that entails.

I encourage you to do exercise, eat veggies (especially greens), and try going to the gym, or maybe going for a morning jog (if you have a treadmill, even better)

Then again, I'm probably not qualified to tell you how to lose weight considering I'm trying to gain some weight at the moment

doing practical blue-collar work can also help u get in shape. even something as mundane as vacuuming can help, especially if you're using one of those heavy duty dog fur vacuums like the one my family has to use (we have 2 sibes)

Hang in there man.

Try eating healthier.

Find yourself a nice protein and carbs diet and hit the gym.

Never give up.

I'm 5'6" and weigh ~130lbs. I am always one of the smallest people in a group. Not fun
i'm actually the same height and weight

jog
is it bad that i read this as jpg

im 6'1 and 136 lol

i need to hit the gym like N O W

tfw you're 5'11" and 110 lbs... i'm starting to go to the gym and ingesting forgetloads of carbs so i can GAIN weight

for real though, gym and sleep is great. also, start taking a multivitamin

tfw you're 5'11" and 110 lbs... i'm starting to go to the gym and ingesting forgetloads of carbs so i can GAIN weight

for real though, gym and sleep is great. also, start taking a multivitamin
carbs do nothing but make you healthier

you want protein to gain mass

carbs do nothing but make you healthier

you want protein to gain mass

so like, drink two raw eggs a morning or something?

so like, drink two raw eggs a morning or something?
no wtf

since youre 110 you'll probably want around 70g of protein a day which is easily fulfilled in a regular 3 meal a day schedule.

eat eggs, lean meats (grilled chicken, turkey, beef etc...), protein shakes/bars for snacks.

jeez, 70g a day? i usually down a carnation instant breakfast each morning. perhaps i should pick up a package of beef jerky and die from sodium overdose on the way home from uni or something, i never get that much protein daily