I'm sick of being fat

Author Topic: I'm sick of being fat  (Read 3180 times)

I mean, today I woke up at 6am, got to work at 6:45, worked until 12:30pm, ate half a sandwich on sliced bread until 1, then worked from 1 pm until 7:15 pm. Got home at 7:30, ate a pretty normal sized dinner, and now it's 8:50 and I'm posting here. I'm not gonna eat again and my lunch was more like a snack to most people, but I'm not going hungry. It's just how my body works, and I'm sure XR-7 works the same way.
didn't ASK for your LIFE STORY, bud.

nah just playing but do you exercise a lot or at all cause that might affect it

Today I laid in bed for 6 hours, sat in an office chair for 12 hours, an eating-chair for 1.5 hours, and car seat for ~30 min.

what kind of exercise

cardio?

If you're wondering if you've eaten enough in a day, do you question if you'd had enough calories (2000 for average man), or if you've had enough vitamin/protein/sugar/fat, or both?
Or is that not something you ever consider? Asking everyone, btw.

I think I tend to question my calorific intake, rather than my vitamins and things.
Like I'm aware if I've had a lot of fat or sugar, but I don't really try for my RDA of each thing.
But I do try for 2000 calories or at least less a day (although I don't calory count, as that is tricky unless you only eat pre-packaged meals/snacks).

Don't starve yourself, that's the most terrible way of "losing" weight. It's absolutely terrible for your body and your mind, and will not help you get skinnier.

I eat like 6 meals a day and only weigh 129 ;-;

Then again most of them never exceed 300 calories so yeah.

I woke up before my alarm a little shy of 9:30am, left for community college for my one class at 11:00, and then went scrounging around at local fast food restaurants. I ate fries, a hashbrown, and an apple turnover. I went home around 2:00 and sat around until dinner, where I ate tomatoes and bacon. About an hour ago I ate some chips.

That basically sums up what I eat during the day. I don't always eat healthy but I try if I think about it. I like apples, raw green peppers, raw carrots, occasional broccoli, peaches, pears, and tomatoes. What really hits me as difficult is protein intake. I don't know if I made it obvious enough but yeah, protein doesn't serve me well. I made a devastating mistake last week but probably ate more protein in one sitting than I do in a whole month. Hardee's was running a bogo free on their 1/3lb thickburgers, so I decided to make use of it. That's just the weight of the meat patty, so I likely ate somewhere near 1lb worth of food in one sitting when I normally eat in smaller amounts. I remember the sense of triumph as I muscled down the last piece but I felt miserable at the end of the day. I sucked down some Tums and went to bed around 8:30 that night feeling sick. I didn't eat one bite of anything after that for nearly 24 hours.

Crunched some numbers on what I ate in that sitting:

1340 calories

72g Total Fat (112% DV)
26g Saturated Fat (132% DV)
170mg Cholesterol (56% DV)
3,320mg Sodium (138% DV)
112g Carbohydrates (36% DV)
4g Dietary Fiber (16% DV)
30g Sugar
56g Protein (112% DV)

I make sure to eat exactly 0.82 grams of protein for every pound of lean body mass I have and eat about 3200 kcal per day. Duh.

I also swim 3-4 hours per week, 3 hours of running, and 3 days of weights.

I ate like stuff today though lol.

lol xr 7 when i started reading your post for a second it was like i was listening to fresh prince of bel air

Out of curiosity what was your blood pressure?

I dunno, eating one meal a day works pretty well for me. Then again, I've never weighed more than 130 in my life.

Same here, most I've weighed ever in my life was 129lbs. I just don't get hungry and I get full very quickly. Doesn't matter how much exercise I do, or what and how much I eat, it changes nothing.