Author Topic: How to convince parents to get me an Adobe CC subsciption?  (Read 1359 times)

Strike a deal on chores.

My brother weaseled £50 out of my parents once, in exchange for feeding the animals ever day for 3 months (whereas normally we sort of alternate who does it).

explain that it will help your learning at hogwarts

explain that it will help your learning at hogwarts
If I see that stupid "hilarious and original" .gif posted in response to this, I'm gonna be pissed off. Don't you loving do it espio!

If I see that stupid "hilarious and original" .gif posted in response to this, I'm gonna be pissed off. Don't you loving do it espio!

hey it wasn't in response to his post :^)

That does it.
I'm heading straight to your house, and you're being put to bed without supper. >:(

I added him to the stufflist a while ago so I have no idea what he posted and Im not going to bother showing the trash.

While my older sister gets like €50-100 (no idea) because she needs "more stuff"
Maybe you should stop spending the money you 'need' on 'weeb crap' and you'd have more left over for yourself

Maybe you should stop spending the money you 'need' on 'weeb crap' and you'd have more left over for yourself
Yes I do.
I need it for survival.

I added him to the stufflist a while ago so I have no idea what he posted and Im not going to bother showing the trash.
look at this guy right here

If you're a weeb why not just use manga studio or something :^)

Part of the whole point of CC being cloud based is that you can log in from any device. Maybe the school plan is restricted by licensing, but on regular plan, you can just install CC on any device and just log in.

Edit: yeah they have a licensing plan for per-user or per-device, so it depends what they have
So the question is: do you have a login that you can use from any school computer, or does it just run, but you have to use it on a computer in a specific room?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 05:40:39 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

If you're a weeb why not just use manga studio or something :^)
We dony use that at school :(
Part of the whole point of CC being cloud based is that you can log in from any device. Maybe the school plan is restricted by licensing, but on regular plan, you can just install CC on any device and just log in.

Edit: yeah they have a licensing plan for per-user or per-device, so it depends what they have
So the question is: do you have a login that you can use from any school computer, or does it just run, but you have to use it on a computer in a specific room?
I want to use it for both school and home. Anyways I doubt they will gove me the login the the first place

Anyways I doubt they will gove me the login the the first place
There would either be a login that you need to know in order to use it, or no login at all.
Unless it does some fanciness and just uses the credentials that you signed onto the computer itself with, but that's doubtful.

It's most likely a per device license. Per user license would be more used in like a college setting, giving the license to students in the programs/majors that use the software a lot
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 06:00:56 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

can you fix the spelling in the title too please

"hey mom, hey dad, I need some stuff for school, buy pls?"