GHETTO THREAD

Author Topic: GHETTO THREAD  (Read 1966 times)

WELCOME YO BITCH ASS brother TO THE GHETTO THREAD

POST YO MOST brother MOMMENTS AND YO PEICES HERE

no seriously actually post funny black people stuff or black tweets or something
or funny interactions in or with people from the ghetto

a few weeks ago i drove through the ghetto at like 12 in pinellas county and since i have a white 2008 lincon town car and i make it look really loving good i was scared out of my mind because literally every person was waving at me and making gang signs and stuff
also i had cars speeding past me and flashing me and stuff i thought i would die
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 10:44:41 PM by shitlord »

i dont really go to the ghetto in my town

If ghetto is what you're looking for then come to St. Louis. Luckily I don't live in the ghetto part

I cut the cables of my laptop's charger. I fixed them with 1mm copper cable I had laying around. They burned. So I got an old laptop HDD holster, pulled off two pieces of about the same length, insulated them, and fixed the cable like that.

My PC's cover is taped on and I am using 15 yearold fans I got off the street to cool my systems. What do I do with the money I should've used to properly fix this? Using them on pokemon cards and saving for a new GPU!

I cut the cables of my laptop's charger. I fixed them with 1mm copper cable I had laying around. They burned. So I got an old laptop HDD holster, pulled off two pieces of about the same length, insulated them, and fixed the cable like that.

My PC's cover is taped on and I am using 15 yearold fans I got off the street to cool my systems. What do I do with the money I should've used to properly fix this? Using them on pokemon cards and saving for a new GPU!
did you mean to post this in pc thread or are you saying it was like a ghetto repair

did you mean to post this in pc thread or are you saying it was like a ghetto repair
Ghetto repairs yo.

my neighborhood is pretty much an island of non-ghetto and the surrounding area is pretty ghetto

« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 11:01:45 PM by mod-man »

My dad put 2 spinning rims on my moms minivan before, yes just two. So on one side was regular hub caps, the other side was spinning rims

i used to go urban exploring in detroit if that counts