Author Topic: Metal Gear: Survive [GARBAGE]  (Read 3594 times)

it's alternate dimension morty, one of the later episodes

I know, and he just happens to have the eye patch on the same eye as Venom Snake, but Venom has the prosthetic on his left arm and has shrapnel in the right side of his head. Guess this was just hastily made. Or done on purpose in order to bait people into responding with the observation. Who loving knows.

This isn't Metal Gear, but neither was Revengeance. Revengeance was a great game, but I also don't like the idea behind this one. I'll wait and see.

Metal Gear: Garbage will probably later be succeeded by Metal Gear Kart, Metal Gear Battle and Metal Gear: Federation Force.
I can feel a pain in my heart boss, it occupied the spot where I had the mgs series...

Vinny couldn't survive
oh vin, does he ramble about MG:S during a stream? Really would like to hear his thoughts.

oh vin, does he ramble about MG:S during a stream? Really would like to hear his thoughts.
You'll have to wait until later today if he decides to stream

MG:S
it just occured to me that referring to this game is gonna suck. MGS and MG:S are written basically the same and are (probably) very different things
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 04:04:55 PM by Dreams_Of_Cheese »

I know, and he just happens to have the eye patch on the same eye as Venom Snake, but Venom has the prosthetic on his left arm and has shrapnel in the right side of his head. Guess this was just hastily made. Or done on purpose in order to bait people into responding with the observation. Who loving knows.
it was made for fun during a stream when someone brought up MG:S while an animator was animating this script.