Author Topic: Your favorite thing about Blockland  (Read 1586 times)

the beautiful thing about it for me is being able to do basicly whatever the heck i want with scripts

Other favorite things of mine

Spending a single day/week on a project, don't work on it for a single day, and lose interest the next.

Spend tons of time on a nice, working server. Host it at an inopportune time, nobody joins, lose interest.

Spend tons of time making something to realize either 1.) Nothing will do what you want it to do, or 2.) What you want to do wouldn't work in unison with other things you want to do.

Think up really cool ideas but get roosterblocked by the engine's limitations.

Create something that works perfectly, but the server requires a lot of users at once, so when one person joins every once in a while, they leave of boredom.

Joining a server, and when they decide they want to switch gamemodes, request to make a new map for the new gamemode. Entire server proceeds to work on an entirely new map for a gamemode, all together. ( Fun times. Nobody really knew how to build except me, and even at that I didn't really.. try. It was actually really fun though. )

Teaching someone that isn't new at the game very important aspects of the game and being happy knowing that you're the one who taught them how to do it.