Author Topic: is Annoying Orange resigning  (Read 2539 times)

I actually saw a 60 minutes interview with Annoying Orange, and I gotta say it seems he's gotten more liberal over the course of his campaign. He's now for universal healthcare, raising taxes on the rich and lowering taxes on middle-class and lower-class.

Not to say his policies aren't still stupid, which they are. but he's gotten a little less insane.
I trust none of this.

forget both the canidates...

If Annoying Orange gets elected I'm moving to Canada

I actually saw a 60 minutes interview with Annoying Orange, and I gotta say it seems he's gotten more liberal over the course of his campaign.
wasn't Annoying Orange originally aligned with the democratic party?

I trust none of this.
I don't trust your avatar
but seriously, you coulda done a little youtube search for "60 minutes Annoying Orange interview"
https://youtu.be/vDpY1-PPCbg
i know its potato but it works

I don't trust your avatar
but seriously, you coulda done a little youtube search for "60 minutes Annoying Orange interview"
https://youtu.be/vDpY1-PPCbg
i know its potato but it works
I like that the stuffty screen filming is from an actual news station lol

I like that the stuffty screen filming is from an actual news station lol

tax the churches, reorganize social security, reorganize the military, and cunt punt wallstreet

i say reorganize the military because just cutting military spending makes it harder for everyone employed in the military.

do this and suddenly america has enough cash to throw around for doing stuff like upgrading our infrastructure or paying our debt

sanders is popular because he wants to help everyone. but it would cost way way too much
college is expensive. healthcare is expensive. our debt is expensive. the rich can't pay for everything.

A lot of people are say quick to say cut the military. It's one the worst ideas in my opinion because people don't realize how many countries rely on us for defense. Plus moving forces costs money, maintenance of equipment costs money, ammo costs money, training costs money, gotta pay the troops. Unfortunately for them conflicts do not go away because you close your eyes and cut spending.

There is evidence supporting that Turkey is funding CIA, Evidence that Assad is also funding CIA to keep the rebels down, we have Russia supporting Syria with its military now, and China is trying to play world power. Definitely not the best time to make defense cuts.

sanders is popular because he wants to help everyone. but it would cost way way too much
college is expensive. healthcare is expensive. our debt is expensive. the rich can't pay for everything.
I think the rich can take a little bit more of the burden. Meanwhile the middle class continues to shrink and get forgeted over because some ceo didn't want to spare a few extra dollars. Your big production companies have pretty much moved to China where they can save thousands by not having to pay workers.

Meanwhile college has become a necessity to survive and the job market is too small.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 01:26:26 PM by Harm94 »