Author Topic: siba's GTA:SA - Verdant Bluffs  (Read 43029 times)

maybe have the light angle be a bit steeper as well, the shadows look a bit long rn

Are you guys planning to finish the whole city of Los Santos? And even make the countryside, San Fierro, Las venturas, desert countryside, highways, etc.

Are you guys planning to finish the whole city of Los Santos? And even make the countryside, San Fierro, Las venturas, desert countryside, highways, etc.
No that would end up being far too large.

Will the program that you're using to make the mini-map be available after this project? Cuz that looks damn handy

If I ever find the time to actually sit down for a bit I may pop over to build.  Looks freaking amazing!

Will the program that you're using to make the mini-map be available after this project? Cuz that looks damn handy

If I ever find the time to actually sit down for a bit I may pop over to build.  Looks freaking amazing!
I want it to.

Everything involved in it can be readied as a public add-on and the script that generates it is a plaintext python script, so theres a good chance you can expect its release.

maybe have the light angle be a bit steeper as well, the shadows look a bit long rn
This, try it please.

I can move onto the airport and officially call willowfield complete soon.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 09:00:18 PM by siba² »

(It's just a painted concrete block)

I just read the whole topic. This is amazing.