apolagies or whatever

Author Topic: apolagies or whatever  (Read 6608 times)

I wouldnt have made a thread if I didnt google it before.
And if I google something and cant find it the first place I go is the BLF

And the internet being stuff is still not fixed because apperently its a hardware problem.

My reaction to this short OP:

I know ive been acting like a cunt lately
Oh hey looks like he actually feels bad and wants to apologize.

because Im a loving cunt so yeah
Oh would you look at this snarky comment.

Sorry I guess
I felt like I had to. Proceed to post stuff about me in this thread if you please

Ah I see now. He just made another thread seeking negative attention just like his tens of others. Nothing to see here, moving along.

This is definetely how apoligies work
I mean the way you just don't give a stuff and farted this thread out really touched me and i forgive you 100%

please pm badspot to ban your account for at least twelve decades
seriously espio

please pm badspot to ban your account for at least twelve decades
seriously espio
calm the forget down

If you want people to not be mad at you then have a suggestion

NEVER use the "New Topic" button.  And when you reply to someone, don't make lame jokes or spam stuff or act edgy.

and here i was thinking i won't need the blocker userscript for anyone other then tenshi

calm the forget down
It's true he needs to
Hes a living attention seeking missile

I know ive been acting like a cunt lately because Im a loving cunt so yeah
Sorry I guess
I felt like I had to. Proceed to post stuff about me in this thread if you please
So you're saying you're sorry.

And you're also saying that you're not sorry at all and you will continue being a cunt because that's who you are.

So this topic is a waste of space and it accomplishes nothing at all except to say that you're not going to actually commit to your apology.

Great.

you guys cant take jokes at all. seriously chill. he really didn't need to make this thread but you guys are overreacting tbh

you guys cant take jokes at all. seriously chill. he really didn't need to make this thread but you guys are overreacting tbh
what?

everyone's super chill about it tbh

I didn't realize that the purpose of the Drama board was to make jokes.  Wow, you really got me there, bud.

Once you go in you can never go out. I tried multiple times before and lasted not even 24 hours without checking the forums

if you had any self control, you'd realize it's not hard to get off the internet for awhile

Apologies*

!!!!!!!!!!!