Author Topic: BleepCo - Rennovation [Complete]  (Read 2215 times)

As my first build, I'll be posting it's udpates once in a while. I'm hoping for 5 stories (each floor is about 10-11 units high with 1x1 bricks) or more depending on what is needed. This, will be my trademark for returning to blockland....again :)

Things to note:
-Elevators uses teleport to go up or down a floor.
-Doors are double on both sides opening outward.

Building Design:
-First floor is sign-in room for employees. Has restrooms (a tele to another place for restrooms located under building)
-Second Floor is the cafeteria (has the view towards first floor as well)
-Third Floor is the offices for daily workers
-Fourth floor is the Corporate Owner's Room + Meeting Room
-Fifth Floor will be the electrical/server room for the building.
-6th Floor is the rooftop

As you can see, only the first two floors. I'm not that great with interior designing, so I'm doing it last. I'll be doing third and fourth stories tomorrow as I have a four day weekend for semester break. Good day.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 02:09:08 AM by Bleep »

Bleep?

HOLY HELL BLEEP!

Sweet Jesus I remember you and your old black, green-trimmed BleepCo back in the [SS] server rigged up with elevators and the like, do you remember me? God it's been forever since those days... I wish I had a picture of the old BleepCo but if I did it'd be on my old computer that had been whiped. I'm also pretty sure it's not on the [SS] gallery but you should take a look anyway, if it's still up, to remember the good times ;).

Anyway, for this build, I see you've got some planning done but as it stands the picture's too dark and there's not much of a build to critique on but I suppose I'd say it's looking good, keep it up!

If you haven't already you should download the macro saver (or atleast start by learning what macros are, if you haven't yet) and the duplicator to speed up the process.

Replaced old screenie with current one. This was done in 3minutes after learning what "Super Shift" meant :0

@entrepreneur in: Its still on old SS Galleries, somewhere. And that last part I added was just the third section for offices (lots of em...). I picked a dark room because I am a night-worker. So this will just keep the setting towards my atmosphere as people enter, but dont worry, I'm gonna add lots of lighting.

I need interior decorators. Hope some people stop by. You need SpaceGuy's bricks to enter my server.

EDIT: Never heard of the macro saver thingys. Explain em to me :D (Macro=shortcuts from what I know, or a whole piece in another term)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 02:51:34 AM by Bleep »

heeey. lookin pretty good. i like the detail at least thats going into the design, even though you say your no good at interiors. :)

Bleep?

HOLY HELL BLEEP!

Sweet Jesus I remember you and your old black, green-trimmed BleepCo back in the [SS] server rigged up with elevators and the like, do you remember me? God it's been forever since those days... I wish I had a picture of the old BleepCo but if I did it'd be on my old computer that had been whiped. I'm also pretty sure it's not on the [SS] gallery but you should take a look anyway, if it's still up, to remember the good times ;).

Anyway, for this build, I see you've got some planning done but as it stands the picture's too dark and there's not much of a build to critique on but I suppose I'd say it's looking good, keep it up!

If you haven't already you should download the macro saver (or atleast start by learning what macros are, if you haven't yet) and the duplicator to speed up the process.
entrepreneur IN! What's up?! Haven't seen you in a while :D

EDIT: Never heard of the macro saver thingys. Explain em to me :D (Macro=shortcuts from what I know, or a whole piece in another term)
The Macro Saver is by Ephialtes, you record your build macro, and don't overwrite it with a new one, bring up the Macro Saver gui (With the keybind you set it to in Options), then put in the save name for your Macro recording, then you hit the button to save it

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=19717.0

Thx ya, lets just hope I can use it right :D

I'll start building this tonight since I'm partying for the "After-Final Celebration".

You need spaceguys inverted bricks to see it lemme get the link

edit= link time= http://spacemods.googlepages.com/InvRamps.zip
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 10:58:54 AM by XD! »

Updated Image. Almost completed guys!

We need some interior decorators once I finish the 5th floor. Hope many come!

Updated Image. Almost completed guys!

We need some interior decorators once I finish the 5th floor. Hope many come!
awesome! its coming along great! :) it looks corporate, like a good business office should, but yet imposing and intimidating like a mideval fortress or something! :)

You noob.

The building is nice and sounds nice, but the architecture is poor.

You noob.
in game handicap, besides, he told me to put it up

Finished Exterior and elevators (using teleports). Now on to next project...the creation of ruined buildings for Urban Warfare!

Cheater used floating bricks.

Floating bricks were only on ceilins and doors, otherwise, the doors wouldnt spawn, and there would be lots of un-needed bricks for ceilings.