Sugar would like to see yawa200

Author Topic: Sugar would like to see yawa200  (Read 11615 times)

i dont like sugar because she'll join a server than instantly demand the host to do stuff

idc if she isn't aware or not, being constantly bugged to ban people for swearing or to load default saves gets annoying
I honestly don't even find it that annoying. What I find annoying is her repeating literally everything she says even if you've done what shes asked you to do.

what i find annoying is when people suddenly start stuffting on sugar while sugar isn't even present, as a joke

Today on theblackparrot's server sugar met some dude named yawo300 or something (was similar to yawa200 but not exact) and idk if it was even yawa or some other guy but sugar went crazy over him, and then yawo300 said he was dead or something and sugar kept asking people to "Fix yawa200 broken skull yes no".

also i discovered that yawa200 must go to school with sugar, because sugar kept telling me "teris tell yawa200 there homework from school" or something like that

what i believe happened is yawa200 (in real life) fractured his skull, had to take a leave of absence because of it, and sugar is trying to contact him through blockland

i mean sugar tells everyone to do homework but u could be onto something

as far as im sure visolator has yawa200 on skype so keep track

also i discovered that yawa200 must go to school with sugar, because sugar kept telling me "teris tell yawa200 there homework from school" or something like that

what i believe happened is yawa200 (in real life) fractured his skull, had to take a leave of absence because of it, and sugar is trying to contact him through blockland

whoa

*Pink Panther theme song*

tetires master detective

WAIT A MINUTE

There is a huge contradiction in that statement!

Sugar is special needs, which means she would most likely be placed in special classes, whereas yawa200 afaik is normal, so he would get normal classes in school. Ergo, they cannot have the same homework because sugar's classes would be at a different level than yawa's!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 02:35:44 PM by Lego lad »

tetires master detective

snip
Because of Sugar's special needs, she most likely thinks they have the same and not aware of her having special needs homework.
Your theory makes sense though, good eye detective lego lad.

I was friends with yawa for awhile back when RTB was still around and we talked several times. He never mentioned anything about Sugar or Farmer.

tetires master detective

WAIT A MINUTE

There is a huge contradiction in that statement!

Sugar is special needs, which means she would most likely be placed in special classes, whereas yawa200 afaik is normal, so he would get normal classes in school. Ergo, they cannot have the same homework because sugar's classes would be at a different level than yawa's!

that is an interesting point, i'll give you that...

BUT YOU'RE FORGETTING ONE MINOR DETAIL

you are making the assumption that sugar goes to a school that offers seperate special needs courses, and assuming she goes to a public school; means all students (no matter the educational skill level) are placed in the same class. (due to recent overpopulation of public schools)

therefore, even though the development level is different, they are still assigned the same homework!

i rest my case