Sugar would like to see yawa200

Author Topic: Sugar would like to see yawa200  (Read 11610 times)

-snip-
Try again.
Maybe they are in the same classes,
but I'm 100% that if she has autism then the difficulty of the homework is decreased for her either by the teacher or the school. My school assigns special needs kids in the same classes as regular kids but the special needs kids get homework that has decreased difficulty.
Therefore, they do not have the EXACT same homework.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 04:55:31 PM by #Jeetlor »

she is still asking constantly for hours right now

that is an interesting point, i'll give you that...

BUT YOU'RE FORGETTING ONE MINOR DETAIL

you are making the assumption that sugar goes to a school that offers seperate special needs courses, and assuming she goes to a public school; means all students (no matter the educational skill level) are placed in the same class. (due to recent overpopulation of public schools)

therefore, even though the development level is different, they are still assigned the same homework!

i rest my case

Public schools can still offer special needs classes, I haven't been to one that doesn't. And it could have simply been:
i mean sugar tells everyone to do homework but u could be onto something
And unless you can prove it....

Then I'd say this case has gone as far as it can with the current evidence!

Public schools can still offer special needs classes, I haven't been to one that doesn't. And it could have simply been: And unless you can prove it....

Then I'd say this case has gone as far as it can with the current evidence!

looks like you got me...

YOU WIN THIS TIME, LEGA LAD

« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 06:51:21 PM by Tetris »

this suddenly turned into a investigation.

Cant tell if I'm reading a forum thread or Sherlock Holmes.

im pretty sure autism doesn't affect intelligence that much that she's put into a different class anyways

im pretty sure autism doesn't affect intelligence that much that she's put into a different class anyways
Doesn't it affect everyone differently?

Doesn't it affect everyone differently?
autism is a social disorder not an intelligence disorder

there's this kid in my school who has autism and has a 4.0 gpa with all AP/Honors classes.

it's not far fetched that they might be in the same class

there's this kid in my school who has autism and has a 4.0 gpa with all AP/Honors classes.

isn't she then considered a savant?

welp today kfamped and trifornt somehow convinced sugar that yawa200 has a cocaine addiction and is serving time in prison/is dead/got raped in prison

sugar questioned them to no end

welp today kfamped and trifornt somehow convinced sugar that yawa200 has a cocaine addiction and is serving time in prison/is dead/got raped in prison

What a bunch of jerks.

she doesn't like cuss words.

You say...

Anyways, she like joined my server and was constantly asking Akowoski or something like that about Yawa200, he kept saying things like Yawa was dead, he lost his hands got into jail for stealing drugs and stuff, and I was thinking "Is this irl???". It was weird.
Then later she comes into my server again and asks where is Yawa, and I said idk, and I looked at DaProgs BLID website thing and found the last time he was seen and told her it.
Yes, I did give her Regular, I think after that, she was trying to call me stupid but kept putting it in wrong. I was sad 😢
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 09:47:40 PM by Meta_KnightX »

This is so strange, I feel like theres more to this

Wish there were screenshots