Sugar would like to see yawa200

Author Topic: Sugar would like to see yawa200  (Read 11611 times)

Akowalski Did same on my server, I never realized that post...

Because hell is a swear word, right?
it can be considered an inappropriate word depending on how it's used i think

Akowalski Did same on my server, I never realized that post...
strange, it was on his server that this happened

Wish there were screenshots
i would have gotten some with steam screenshots but i wasnt on the steam version of bl, and regular screenshots dont get chat in pics
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 11:48:32 PM by Lego lad »

i would have gotten some with steam screenshots but i wasnt on the steam version of bl, and regular screenshots dont get chat in pics
ctrl p

ctrl p
wat

and regular screenshots dont get chat in pics
shift+p takes a screenshot of the HUD

i just loving explained it on the last page can you read
i was asking why did yawa do it in the first place

autism is a social disorder not an intelligence disorder
autism is an umbrella term to describe three different variants. I don't care to know anything about them, however as the older brother of someone who has mild autism, and as someone who is close friends with another person who is lightly autistic, and almost dated the sister of someone who is lightly autistic (similar to my friend I think), allow me to say this:

Autism does NOT mean that they are less intelligent, that much is true. Socially, by the disorder, all autistic people struggle, but in this day and age everyone struggles to socialize, so that's no big deal. On the other hand, depending on the severity and the type of autism, yes they can be slower intellectually. My brother is reading at a middle school level, while he's a junior in high school. All of his facts come from video games. he also wore the fedora I threw out, but that's another story. He lacks common sense. (see: on a camping trip about 2-3 years ago, he started piling up coals next to a wooden table our dad made, requiring him to walk 250 yards each way, with hot coals on a shovel he had. Dangerous, as well as extremely against the rules in boyscouts.)

I can't explain why somebody with a social disorder would have a lower intellectual capacity, but it happens.

I wish there was a way to manually mute a BLID with the client-sided mute addon. Would be so useful for Sugar.

I wish there was a way to manually mute a BLID with the client-sided mute addon. Would be so useful for Sugar.
that wouldn't be too too difficult to make actually

honestly I would imagine there's a .txt file that tracks BLIDs, im just too lazy to go look, especially when I only see sugar once a day

The yawa break skull thing was a few people messing around with her on falling tiles.

I heard that she wanted to find me too?

Why is this still a thread -_-

because autism is funny on 4kidschan