Author Topic: I keep hearing this...  (Read 864 times)

Ok so I was just playing Pac-Mania, then watched the groovians pilot, afterward I hear a disturbing music box loop once I closed the tab. I hope I'm just imagining things, because it sounded like it was real.

mute all audio on ur pc or device
do u still hear it

its mrs. pacman coming to beat you up because u had love with her husband

mute all audio on ur pc or device
do u still hear it
I muted afterwards. That's when I heard it.

call out your siblings for being gay

its mrs. pacman coming to beat you up because u had love with her husband
It's pacmans fault. He can't get enough of balls, and you should see what he can do with a cherry.

call out your siblings for being gay
I'm an only child.
Well, at least at my Mom's, at my Dad's I have two baby sisters and a bitch for a little brother.

I'm an only child.
Well, at least at my Mom's, at my Dad's I have two baby sisters and a bitch for a little brother.
then you arent an only child
thats not how it works

It's pacmans fault. He can't get enough of balls, and you should see what he can do with a cherry.
jesus christ

hahaha

nice ambiguous title
well hey it makes it more spooky that way

Ask about it with teachers. If you're a high schooler, see if there's a teacher who teaches basic psychology and ask about it.

I'm an only child.
INVESTIGATE!

sometimes if i try really hard to imagine that something is playing i can hear it
like if theres static on the radio and i think really hard about a song playing its almost like i really can hear it
i've had it happen with other sounds occasionally related to what im doing
maybe thats what happened to you