Blocko City - Slate Port (DOWNLOAD OUT NOW!)

Author Topic: Blocko City - Slate Port (DOWNLOAD OUT NOW!)  (Read 1983 times)

Hello. Have you ever looked at Blocko City and said, "Man, I wish I could use this in slate."? Ever daydream how it would be like to open a server with this save? Well, I have fufilled your dreams!
(Will posts screenshots and the save later, PC got a BSOD while I was posting so refer to the classic thread for screenshots.) Got the save!

Download, anyone?

http://www.filedropper.com/blokocityslatev21
(Can someone make a Google drive version of the download?)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 12:25:28 AM by Sp0nge80b »

Hello. Have you ever looked at Blocko City and said, "Man, I wish I could use this in slate."? Ever daydream how it would be like to open a server with this save? Well, I have fufilled your dreams!
(Will posts screenshots and the save later, PC got a BSOD while I was posting so refer to the classic thread for screenshots.)

You better give me and the people who helped credit. lol

Did you modify it to make it so that everything's "supported?" Or is like 80% of the build still floating?

You better give me and the people who helped credit. lol
I did in the save description

Did you modify it to make it so that everything's "supported?" Or is like 80% of the build still floating?
It's still floating a little, but since I did this kind of late I'm fixing it tommorow
But if ya mean like in the bedroom position or slightly on the ground, no.

It's still floating a little, but since I did this kind of late I'm fixing it tommorow
But if ya mean like in the bedroom position or slightly on the ground, no.
so again you published something that is barely stable

It's still floating a little, but since I did this kind of late
Good god spongebob youve obviously learned nothing from your drama

Don't worry, I'm adding supports and everything to the build right now since 10:20 AM

It took me like 2 weeks to build Blocko City. Which could have been 2 weeks of me studying in college, lol.

I just finished a fixed version but I'm too lazy to do upload it now

I just finished a fixed version but I'm too lazy to do upload it now
"Hey guys i made a broken mod but i'm too lazy to fix it"
good job sponge