Author Topic: What a City RPG should look like, IMO  (Read 10889 times)

The residential below the industrial can be the hood :P
Yeah, lol

I also think that City RPGs should come with a couple buildings pre-built in each section for those who suck at building and also to set the style, I guess, for each district.

The layout looks very nice especially with the roads going through the terrain. I don't recognize the angled intersections you have though, did you make those yourself?

The layout looks very nice especially with the roads going through the terrain. I don't recognize the angled intersections you have though, did you make those yourself?
the angled intersections are just made up of different 45 degree road pieces.  If you look at the lines, you can see it's not actually supposed together like that, but it does.

This literally makes me want to build a new town/city now :o

This literally makes me want to build a new town/city now :o
Do it! It's fun! :D

Not everyone can afford a house with a tennis court, so I made a park with a couple and eventually a swing set.

Now there's a bridge instead of a thin impossible stretch of road.

Redid and expanded the downtown area.

Added another tennis court to the rich neighborhood.

This looks beautiful!  I think this would work well for a city RP.

You should make a support or two on the bottom of the bridge that goes down into the water.

You should make a support or two on the bottom of the bridge that goes down into the water.
It's a suspension bridge, it can collapse at any time :cookieMonster:

Georges that looks fantastic. Kudos to you for trying to make a good cityrpg when so many others are just content with piles of stuff for one.