What a City RPG should look like, IMO

Author Topic: What a City RPG should look like, IMO  (Read 10900 times)

stuff man, when are you hosting this? I want to build there real badly.
Also, please be strict with build quality.
I almost certainly won't be. I don't have any means of hosting reliably and I have no mod to use. I'm just building the map because I want to.
:/

This city loves tennis a bit too much.
Baseball? Arcade? Anything?

:/

Put it in the op if you want that seen.
I was under the impression you were gonna host this.

if you need a host i may have a server free enough for you to use regularly

i haven't been using my own server much so if you want to requisition it for your own use to build with friends/publicly, pm me.

That's some nice terrain.

this is setting new standards that i like! keep it up!

also tiny bump

This is a City RPG I wouldn't be able to play on. I wouldn't want to make a good build look bad by building a house on it.

Time to build my house!
(builds a completely 1x4 house completely red that isn't lined up)
Perfect.

Is this gonna be posted to the public because man oh man would i love to use this.

Why does every city rp need to have those dumb square holes in the ground? This could look even better...

Why does every city rp need to have those dumb square holes in the ground? This could look even better...
what do you propose as an alternative

what do you propose as an alternative
You could plant a lot at the bottom of the hole, fill the hole, and use the real-estate system to sell the lot.

or just not have basements at all

It requires less management to just let players come along and place their own baseplate in the hole.
They can decide if they want to use the space for a basement, or build the baseplate up to ground level, and then build on top of it.

It requires less management to just let players come along and place their own baseplate in the hole.
They can decide if they want to use the space for a basement, or build the baseplate up to ground level, and then build on top of it.
It looks bad though. Could have normal terrain and only add basements once a player bought a lot and actually wants to make one.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 04:54:50 PM by Zeblote »