Author Topic: Star Wars Battlefront  (Read 9314 times)

There was a very small chance the rebels could've made it, they found the perfect strategy for taking down the AT-AT's using the cable from the snow speeders. Don't know why that isn't a thing in this game though
no, there was zero chance the rebels were going to win at hoth lol
they had an entire imperial fleet bearing down on them, dozens of star destroyers including the executor and all the rebels had were a handful of transports and a snow fort
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 12:13:21 AM by Qwepir »

rebels OP
funny joke kiddo
walker assault is empire-sided as forget
holy forget is it empire-sided
i assume it was done like this on purpose?
i have yet to win a game as a rebels on that map or lose as empire

I've won a couple times as Rebels on PC. On PS4 for some reason rebels win a lot more. Probably 1 in every 4 matches I played on PS4 the rebels won. While on PC it's a lot more rare.

funny joke kiddo
I imagine they did do it on purpose, even though it's kinda lame from a gameplay point. On Sullust, though, rebels get a small advantage from their armor color blending in really well vs PURE WHITE on brown of the imps.

funny joke kiddo
i swear the rebel standard gun is better though, even though there are no stats to go off of
i always do better with it than with the E-11

i swear the rebel standard gun is better though, even though there are no stats to go off of
i always do better with it than with the E-11
gun wise yes
rebel is victor
but it's irrelevant considering both sides can use the same exact equipment

only after leveling up and buying the opposing side's gun, though, so it's still a valid complaint

The game is fun for 30 seconds but holy forget it got boring fast.

I think the Hoth argument "It's unbalanced because it's canon" is bullstuff. Luke is a full-on Jedi, the Empire has Tie Fighters, the Rebels have A, X and Y wings. I don't know if what I said is completely accurate but it sure as hell has non-canon elements.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 01:12:26 AM by JJJMan4 »

i made a silly little review with my brother on this beta
watch in 60fps

only after leveling up and buying the opposing side's gun, though, so it's still a valid complaint
it takes 2 seconds to get to level 5, so really it's not, most people are level 5 at this point
The game is fun for 30 seconds but holy forget it got boring fast.
yeah, but with friends the fun never ends ;)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 08:33:54 AM by Xealyth »

Keep in mind that this is a beta and things are likely to change once the full release comes out. And Yea it does get old fast, but there's like a fraction of the game available. It'll be more fun when there's more to do. Overall I am very pleased with how its looking and I'm glad I pre-ordered it.

From what i have played now i agree with a couple of points stated elsewhere.
The audio and graphic quality of this game is outstanding and while we don't have much gamemodes available to us yet, the gameplay feels pretty solid.
However, from what i see, experienced and know of this game, i currently am not convinced this is gonna be worth the 60 Euro/Dollar pricetag it comes with.
If it were 40 i would be more moved to buying it.
But so far, i expected worse, glad to see they haven't completely destroyed it.

I like the graphics in the game. Real nice and runs real nice.
The sounds are kinda meh because I can clearly hear some being from Battlefield.

it takes 2 seconds to get to level 5, so really it's not, most people are level 5 at this point
Quit trying to excuse lazy game design, it's still a problem because you have to buy the other gun at all. In what world is it ever okay for one team's starter weapon (one that new players have no other options to replace it with) to be markedly inferior to the other's?