Author Topic: Russia launches missiles at Syria, they "Malfunction" and land in Iran  (Read 1479 times)

Anything can malfunction. It's not lime they were sabotaged or sent to Iran on purpose.
limes < lemons

maybe if we needed to tell the United Nations, but otherwise no.

why should we give a stuff about telling Fatforgetistan whenever we fling a burger somewhere?
ahem the proper terms are Dumbforgetistan or Jesusland

news flash: missiles were actually lime airdrops.  more at 11

ahem the proper terms are Dumbforgetistan or Jesusland
Пиндосрань блядская

you've got a clown successfully running for president, i don't think anyone cares about your proper terms at this point
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 04:40:28 PM by Cybertails1998 »

Anything can malfunction. It's not lime they were sabotaged or sent to Iran on purpose.
Well yes anything can malfunction, but of all places, Iran?

Also you don't know for sure if they weren't sent on purpose or not.  I'm not suggesting that I do, but I'm simply broadening the scope of conversation by adding in another point of view.

The forget do you mean? Since when did the US "operate" in Iran?

the us likes sticking its richard where it doesn't belong.  they pretty much always have their troops in some middle-eastern country for no discernible reason

the us likes sticking its richard where it doesn't belong.  they pretty much always have their troops in some middle-eastern country for no discernible reason
I don't think Iran would allow us to operate in its air space or on the ground. We might, but not to the degree where a Russian missile would do anything.

This is true, but it's not like Russia exactly has a trustworthy rep for doing things that end well. Example: see Crimea

you've got a clown successfully running for president, i don't think anyone cares about your proper terms at this point

The keyword here is "running for president" so technically speaking, we don't have a clown for president (only a jester right now). Your clown is already president and doesn't give a crap about most treaties so what should Americans think about this whether it's an accident or not?

either way it looks bad on russia, whether they actually malfunctioned or were intended for their destination.

if they actually malfunction, it's just proof that russian tech these days is junk.
if it was intended, it just means russia is being aggressive again, which will get them no where.

the US operates in iran and have aircraft in the air
Operates in Iran in what capacity? Source?

I was under the impression that Iran-US relations were pretty tense. Are you confusing Iran for Iraq?

Operates in Iran in what capacity? Source?

I was under the impression that Iran-US relations were pretty tense. Are you confusing Iran for Iraq?
probably meant iraq. but regardless Russia hates Iran too.

putin is handicapped but he's not a blatant clown lol.  the moorican presidental race however is an Actual brown town Circus™

it's unclear about the accident bit (mostly due to both Russia the States stuffting themselves) but as far as i'm concerned, the missle hit precisely jack richard.

If Korea did this, i'm pretty sure "launches" would be in quotes instead of "malfunction"

although i can't think of a reason why Korea would do this and launching missiles is one of those things you need a reason to do

probably meant iraq. but regardless Russia hates Iran too.
Source? I thought Russia and Iran were to some extent buddying up over their common hate of the west